Leave feedback on recent cruise??

JAN2321

Could anyone tell me why I have not received an email from Princess to give feedback on our recent cruise. I have received this automatically in the past and have been able to name the crew who went above and beyond on our cruise and tell them our thoughts on the cruise.  Can you ask for this from Princess or is it just a random email to some.  Many thanks.  

47 minutes ago, JAN2321 said:

Could anyone tell me why I have not received an email from Princess to give feedback on our recent cruise. I have received this automatically in the past and have been able to name the crew who went above and beyond on our cruise and tell them our thoughts on the cruise.  Can you ask for this from Princess or is it just a random email to some.  Many thanks.  

I have sent mail to customerrelations@princesscruises.com to praise crew members. I received a phone call to thank me and to assure me the info would be passed to the appropriate supervisors on the ship.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JAN2321 said:

The last one I got didn't go into my local spam folder.  l logged into my mail server setup at my hosting provider, and there it was. I don't know if you have access to non-local spam folders, but if so you could check there.