I have looked high and low - not able to find the chat button

63 Super Sport

Many CC folks have stated to use chat on the Princess site to resolve issues. I am not able to locate the link to chat. I see "live chat" hours but there is not link. I have changed from google to firefox to edge - no luck. I have looked everywhere and even searched "chat".

Ant ideas??

Not sure what’s going on but I have been trying to get in touch with Princess and all I’m getting is “ technical difficulties”.  Maybe that’s why the chat seems to be missing.  Also, I have been on hold for 20 plus minutes now, so maybe the technical problems extend to call ins as well.

Sorry...I just reviewed previous posts and saw that others have posted the same screenshot.  I will try and find you a workaround...

It would help quite a bit if you could share some info about your computer.

Apple or Windows, version

What browser?

If Windows, what version?

Edited by Rick&Jeannie

Here's a crazy thought...if you are running Windows and you have a fairly high screen resolution try changing the resolution to a lower value.  Not to keep permanently...just as a test.  I assume you are using a flat screen monitor...but if you happen to be using an older CRT type then *sometimes* the aging electronics cause the image to "bloom" larger than can be actually displayed.  On VERY rare occasions this can happen with a flat screen as well...but not very common.  Anyway...just something to eliminate!

• Like 1

I know this was mentioned in a post above...I'm the one who mentioned it!  Sometimes it's not clear in text what is being described.  Do you see this in the lower right-hand corner:

assistance.jpg

If so...click the "up triangle" and you should see what everyone is trying to help you with!

Edited by Rick&Jeannie

Thanks. I am how following.

After much checking, I am able to see chat on my smart phone and tablet.  So I have now narrow the problem to my HP desktop. I am running windows 10, I have cleared the history, my desktop is 4 years old. I am thinking it is in the set up. I am going to try your idea to lower the resolution. If you think of anything else let me know.

I appreciate your assistance.

I have run out of things to suggest.  Perhaps if you know how to save a screenshot (full screen) from your HP desktop we might get some clue as to what is happening.  Post the screenshot and let's see where that takes us.

If you're not sure how to do a screengrab:

Open your browser to Princess.com (don't press any arrow keys or do anything to "move around" the site.  I find that this *may* cause the "Assistance" button to disappear.)

Press Fn+PrintScreen.  Your screen is copied into your paste buffer.  (There's no visual indication that anything has taken place!)

Now open a reply post here in CruiseCritic and press Shift+Insert.  Your screen will "magically" ( 😄 ) appear in your post.

Edited by Rick&Jeannie