Anyone have menus from Panama Canal cruise

Travelw

We are going on Emerald Princess on Feb 1st.  The cruise is a full transit, 15 days long.  Looking to see menus to see if different each night or how many duplicates.  Wanting to look at specialty restaurants and what nights might be best for us.

Thanks Dennis 

2 hours ago, Travelw said:

We are going on Emerald Princess on Feb 1st.  The cruise is a full transit, 15 days long.  Looking to see menus to see if different each night or how many duplicates.  Wanting to look at specialty restaurants and what nights might be best for us.

Thanks Dennis 

They will all be unique no duplicates. I have only seen duplicated menus on cruises that can be booked as back to backs

6 hours ago, memoak said:

They will all be unique no duplicates. I have only seen duplicated menus on cruises that can be booked as back to backs

We had the Broiled Lobster Tail twice on Emerald Princess 15 day Panama Canal Eastbound on formal evening #2 and #3. 😄

Well, not exactly duplicated:

1st one was Caribbean style
0591_20200111_200140bhd10.jpg

2nd one came with the risotto

0875_20200115_1955595ueva.jpg

Here is a live from!!! Just leaving Falmouth, Jamaica on day 3 of the Caribbean Princess partial transit. Not sure I can be much help though. I can tell you the menu changes in the dining rooms every night, with some standbys always available. But sadly, the service has been so bad that we have canceled all the rest of our reservations...exceot for Sabatinis and the Crown Grill...and have moved to the Worldmarket buffet or pizza. As an example, the first night our drinks and our bread afrived AFTER we had eaten our appetizers and our entrees were delivered! After waiting 30 minutes for dessert, we just left. I understand that they likely have staffing issues but they don't even apologize for the bad service! On a positive note, our cabin steward is fantastic! And our tour guide today was awesome. And they have a house band that is stellar! And they have a comic act that is hysterical! And the pizza as really good!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sabreline said:

Here is a live from!!! Just leaving Falmouth, Jamaica on day 3 of the Caribbean Princess partial transit. Not sure I can be much help though. I can tell you the menu changes in the dining rooms every night, with some standbys always available. But sadly, the service has been so bad that we have canceled all the rest of our reservations...exceot for Sabatinis and the Crown Grill...and have moved to the Worldmarket buffet or pizza. As an example, the first night our drinks and our bread afrived AFTER we had eaten our appetizers and our entrees were delivered! After waiting 30 minutes for dessert, we just left. I understand that they likely have staffing issues but they don't even apologize for the bad service! On a positive note, our cabin steward is fantastic! And our tour guide today was awesome. And they have a house band that is stellar! And they have a comic act that is hysterical! And the pizza as really good!

Hi there! Would you be willing to screenshot the menus from the app and post them? I would be so grateful!

• Thrak
  • September 15, 2012
  • Butte County, California

I don't have any of the desired menus but thank you so very much for not putting an apostrophe in "menus".  (Sorry, I just see that a lot here on CC and it makes me crazy.)

LOL you sound like my wife, She was a school secretary

The 10NT Mexican Riviera + Sea of Cortez menus plus five nights = the 15NT full Canal transit, so if you refer to Travelin.Sisters’ Live from her recent 10NT Sapphire sailing, this will give you nights 1-9 and 15.  10-14 will not be dupes of any of the others, and the added formal night was quite good to my memory. 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2882789-live-from-the-sapphire-princess-first-post-pause-sailing-924-1042022-baja-peninsula-sea-of-cortez/?do=findComment&comment=64105632

start here - the menu posts follow in short order