Non-Alcoholic Drinks

Desertliving

1 hour ago, Desertliving said:

We will be on the Discovery Princess and do not partake in alcohol.  Do they have "specialty" non-alcoholic drinks that they advertise as they do drinks with alcohol?

Yes, they actually have an extensive list and we enjoyed trying almost all of them👍

Many people enjoy drinks such as the Nohito (Virgin Mojito), Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri, Virgin Pina Colada, Virgin Bloody Mary, etc. If there's something you want just ask. You aren't limited to what may be on a "Virgin" menu.

Edited by Thrak

Hubs doesn't drink much alcohol, but we have princess plus.  So he orders bunches of nonalcoholic beverages. There really is a pretty large (2 pages) of nonbooze drinks, plus a couple that aren't on the menu, but bartenders know what they are.  Choco banana for me, key west cooler for hubs.

Here's a page with pictures of the drinks. 

https://www.cruisemummy.co.uk/princess-cruises-drinks-menus/#10-princess-cruises-juices-amp-non-alcoholic-cocktails-menu

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am a fan of the "Nohito."  However, in the noisy bars, twice my order of a Nohito was misheard and an alcohol based drink was prepared.  So I have started ordering the Nohito as a "Virgin Mohito" instead.  This way, there is no confusion from the similarity in names.