Food and drink -all inclusive

Mutt02

I was wondering what cruise lines offer the all inclusive meals and drinks

(non-alcoholic) with their standard prices that see posted on this site. I’m referring to to the many food stations on deck throughout the morning and all day into the night, as well as the restaurants that are on board that were included with the booking price.  I understand that their are certain restaurants on the ship that are not included. But I’m talking about those. Also what cruise lines, or how can you tell if a cruise line offers beverages included in the booking price?  Example, soft drinks, tea, juices, coffee, water, etc. I’m not referring to alcohol. 
We have sailed with Disney many times and all this was included in the booking price, except alcohol. But I am looking to sail with other cruise lines that are not quite as expensive but I can’t tell what is included. 
Any help and advise is appreciated. Thanks. God Bless. 

Most lines that are more inclusive will cost  the same or more than Disney AFAIK

We have only sailed  Oceania & Crystal that  included  most food venues & non alcoholic beverages 

Crystal included alcohol 

There are dozens of cruise lines in the world and each have their own policies.  There are also multiple fares for many lines, some of which are more inclusive than other fares.  So your question is not easy, even for a person who has cruised on 16 cruise lines (me).   

We have all heard the saying, "there is no such thing as a free lunch."  Even some of the best luxury lines (which are very pricy) sometimes will have a restaurant option that costs extra.   There is also a lot more to cruise ships than included amenities.  For example, so-called mass market lines (think Carnival, RCI, NCL) cram a lot of folks into a relatively small space (called space ratios which is the gross tons (a measure of space) divided by number of passengers).  And when you talk about included food, keep in mind that the quality of food on some lines is far better than on other lines.  

If you post a little more about what you are seeking (number of days, part of the world, etc) many of us can help.  You also could try and find a decent cruise/travel agent that can help steer you to a line that meets your wants.  

But keep in mind that you do truly have fare options on some lines,  You can book just aboutt any line with or without various drink packages and/or dining packages.  Disney is an excellent (but pricey) cruise line that really targets families with kids.  Similar lines would be RCI, NCL, and MSC (some might also include Princess).  

Hank

One thing is for sure ... on all cruises you will have plenty to eat and drink included with your cruise fare.  Maybe no fresh-squeezed orange juice, prime rib or lobster tail, but you won't go hungry or thirsty.  These days, many cruise lines offer free alcohol as well.  Pick a destination, then read the websites of the cruise lines that cruise where you want to cruise.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mutt02 said:

We have sailed with Disney many times and all this was included in the booking price, except alcohol. But I am looking to sail with other cruise lines that are not quite as expensive but I can’t tell what is included. 

Wanting a mass market price with everything included. Sounds pretty standard to what a lot of cruisers want, but that unicorn can be hard to find.

The trap over "all-inclusive" can get you lost. Some lines have it. Some cost more than others. Some lines may offer it, but some people will have extreme FOMO because some restaurants may not be covered. Never mind that the overall options may be plenty. Some lines do dining packages, which may or may not be unlimited. 

I'd take some of the tips you get as ideas to play around and see what interests you. Don't take them as gospel. If you're looking for the secret line that gives you free steak, lobster, and top shelf liquor for under $1000pp, you may be disappointed. 

• Like 1