Cruise Planner

Per the suggestions of others in the other threads, I just called the C&A number and hit 9 and was directly connected to a rep, who booked the Key for me.

I was able to book a soda package and excursion in the app for my December 2022 cruise.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rubyfisch said:

Per the suggestions of others in the other threads, I just called the C&A number and hit 9 and was directly connected to a rep, who booked the Key for me.

I was able to book a soda package and excursion in the app for my December 2022 cruise.

Yeah, I did that already. Now I want to window shop 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I was only on hold for about 6-7 minutes using the C&A number but disappointed that they couldn't book anything either. If this isn't something I can get back to today, I wonder if that will be it for the "deals." The website and app are showing different offers and I want to book the website offer.

Edited by fla33023

I was able to purchase things for my cruise ON THE APP!! just now. But it was a drink package and it was same price on my APP as online, I booked one for a different cruise this morning, before the crash.

Edited by 232271
add more

3 minutes ago, atabs12 said:

I was finally able to log in and now I can’t cancel the refreshment package. System is hitting a snag. Very frustrated 

I finally got in and had the same problem with canceling a shore excursion.   While I was yelling at dh that it wasn't working I got an email from Royal that I had cancelled the shore excursion!  Then rebooked at anveven lower price than what I thought it was.  Check your email and good luck.

7 hours ago, cynt said:

Nope. 

Before the system crashed does anyone recall the cost for the Ultimate Dining for a 4 Night cruise? It was something stupid like $159 before the BF sale.

Black Friday sale price $142.99 for 4 night cruise on Adventure. 

13 hours ago, atabs12 said:

I was finally able to log in and now I can’t cancel the refreshment package. System is hitting a snag. Very frustrated 

Still no luck in canceling the refreshment package. I was able to cancel and rebuy the soda and internet package online. I received the cancellation email x2. I am hoping they don't refund the amount twice.

I called this morning and the RCL rep and resolution was not able to cancel the refreshment package either. I got OBC to make up the difference which is ok.

Both bookings that I made cruise planner cancelations and repurchases on were paid in full. Now the link in my planner  to make a payment under the booking lights up again but once in the reservation it says payed in full. Their IT department is a hot mess. 

20 hours ago, 232271 said:

I was able to purchase things for my cruise ON THE APP!! just now. But it was a drink package and it was same price on my APP as online, I booked one for a different cruise this morning, before the crash.

The only thing I see that you can reserve on the app is excursions and dining.

On 11/19/2022 at 11:35 AM, nasa1974 said:

paross4, I like your profile photo. I was SAC 1970-74

Hey thanks!  I was in Comm from 1978-82.  Some great assignments (Aviano Italy, Langley Va.) with TDY to Germany, Canada and remotes in Italy.  I'd go back any time.  😉 

40 minutes ago, paross4 said:

Hey thanks!  I was in Comm from 1978-82.  Some great assignments (Aviano Italy, Langley Va.) with TDY to Germany, Canada and remotes in Italy.  I'd go back any time.  😉 

Minuteman I & III at FEW AFB in Cheyenne Wyoming. No traveling unless you count a 2.5-hour drive to a missile site.  🙂

• Like 1