Need Drink Suggestions...

MaderaMan

2 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

I am making them on Tuesday morning … there will be plenty to share!  

I’m in!  Problem is we just got four feet of snow where I live and all roads are closed in and out.  I’ll take a rain check!

41 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

I’m in!  Problem is we just got four feet of snow where I live and all roads are closed in and out.  I’ll take a rain check!

It was so warm out on our back deck today, we had to go put on shorts,  

Now, warm is a relative term .. it was about 65° with sunny skies but when you live in the San Francisco area, that is warm!  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

Toronto?? that's where I am and looks more like 4cm. where I am😮

1 hour ago, cnd crsr said:

Toronto?? that's where I am and looks more like 4cm. where I am😮

We live 2+ hours north west, about 15 minutes from Blue Mountain.  We have broken all recorded snow fall events in history.  Our sons live in Toronto and we FaceTimed with them today and they couldn’t believe their eyes!  We now have accumulated almost 4 feet of snow.  All highways in and out are closed.  It is brutal!

13 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

We live 2+ hours north west, about 15 minutes from Blue Mountain.  We have broken all recorded snow fall events in history.  Our sons live in Toronto and we FaceTimed with them today and they couldn’t believe their eyes!  We now have accumulated almost 4 feet of snow.  All highways in and out are closed.  It is brutal!

Ahhh ... thought maybe you were somewhere in the GTA but 2+ hours explains it. The skiers will be happy.

4 minutes ago, cnd crsr said:

Ahhh ... thought maybe you were somewhere in the GTA but 2+ hours explains it. The skiers will be happy.

lol yes, the slopes will soon be filled and the resort rooms sold out along with all the motels in the area.  It’s a great boost to our local economy, thank goodness!  The last couple of years were challenging.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PRINCESS Sweet Pea said:

I was hoping to find out if just by ordering the ultimate bloody mary, if you would get a good bloody mary?  Do you need to special order?

And, OHHHH MY, that snow!   We are frigid and frosted over here, but no snow.

The definition of a "good Bloody Mary" vary greatly. I've had someone tell me, "This place has the best Bloody Mary ever!" but when it was served I thought it was pretty "meh". One of the great things about Princess Plus is that you can order drinks to check them out and then, if you don't care for the drink, just leave it and order something else.

I don't know if Princess even offers the "Ultimate" Bloody Mary anymore and can't remember what supposedly made it "ultimate". I don't see it mentioned on these Princess drink menus. When you are in your cabin you can look at the Room Service menu on your TV and scroll through the zillion drinks they offer.

https://profcruise.com/the-new-princess-beverage-packages-with-updated-bar-menus/