Saint Greg’s Carnival Celebration - Live - November 27-December 4, 2022

Saint Greg

5 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

The next station is chocolate 

Mayan chocolate was made with Water, honey vanilla, cocoa beans, and human blood.

7B6562EF-245C-4C3E-B41D-7C063170F4A4.jpeg

AC06C6FE-32CD-42AB-9F00-994DADA22061.jpeg

0EE32E6E-7F5B-497A-95A6-47E1C60376DA.jpeg

7AFB029B-645F-4BB9-92E3-A07E4EBADD5D.jpeg

03A4FB63-E8C2-4B38-8E1D-4266632AF935.jpeg

"Mayan chocolate was made with... human blood..." ...  "Mayan chocolate available for sale"

I'll pass on that tempting delicacy, thanks.

• Haha 1

I cannot keep up with you sir, but I'm trying.  I'll say it again later, but you really bring everything TO LIFE and it feels like we're really kinda joining you on your cruises.  Loved everything so far, especially pics of the new ship that make me feel like I'm onboard and the Mayan excursion!  THANKS FOR THAT and everything!!!!

• Like 8

I want to reiterate how happy I am with this Room location. I never go down the long hallway. I feel I like I have my own private entrance. I never see anyone. It’s great!

We are three days in. I’ve seen my neighbors once. On the other side of them is two women sharing a room. I’ve seen them twice. I haven’t seen or heard any of the balcony people. I assume they exist because this didn’t hang itself.

DE547774-8119-46E6-B292-7DE65CF11F8A.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

On the way out this morning I saw a new couple. Well could be that or could be father and daughter. I feel like he was about 80 and she was about 60 so it could go either way. I go down the short hall open the door and there they area. I’m not used To seeing people there. Im sure I had a “what are you doing in my private walkway” look on my face. They must be one of Trav balcony cabins. Might be the door slam I heard. Coming back I see across the hall the snoozing sign is on and the shark looks a little shook up.

219D32E5-5CD1-4021-94E0-DBC306AC46D8.jpeg

• Haha 16