Lido and marina deck twin beds only

Mademypoint

Can anyone tell me why these cabins are twin beds only? It doesn't matter because it's only me but if this is similar to the layout when I sailed in L106 with my late husband on Caribbean Princess it was a really big cabin so I can't figure out why they can't put the beds together. TIA  This is for 107 and 108 and also the same cabins on Marina deck. 

Edited by Mademypoint

1 hour ago, Mademypoint said:

Can anyone tell me why these cabins are twin beds only? It doesn't matter because it's only me but if this is similar to the layout when I sailed in L106 with my late husband on Caribbean Princess it was a really big cabin so I can't figure out why they can't put the beds together. TIA  This is for 107 and 108 and also the same cabins on Marina deck. 

Which ship?

Checked the deck plans and see what you are asking about but then checked youtube and there are videos of those cabins available and they definitely show the beds put together and not as separate beds.

I checked the deck plans on the Princess web site.

If you look at post number 9 on the referenced web site you will see a video of Regal Princess M108. It shows a queen bed. Why Princess has this special note is probably an error.

The Regal Princess deck plans show the following special note:

Special Notes:
2 Twins Club Class Mini Ste Balc Access Limited While Ship Is At Sea

The Sky Princess deck plans show a different note. It does not mention the twin beds.

Special Notes:
Club Class Mini Ste Balc Access Limited While Ship Is At Sea Part Obstruct View

I was hoping someone had been in them because it also says that on my reservation and since the video shows them together I'm wondering if something's changed. They say the same thing on Sky Princess and the same cabin was available which I find odd because it's quite a bit larger than the other club class mini suites and those usually go first.