Switching ships in Port Everglades. Is there a shuttle?

WeExplore

1 hour ago, KreinKrunker said:

Got into Fort Lauderdale today.  While riding in a cab to hotel, I notice a sign on the window stating that a minimum charge of $13 for transportation from pier to pier.

Thanks for the information 

On 11/20/2022 at 11:07 PM, WeExplore said:

I doing side by side sailings on Vision - Liberty-Brilliance in March/April 2023.  Is there a shuttle that I can take from ship to ship? 

Can't speak to RCCL, but we disembarked from the Sky Princess at T21 a few days ago. Amongst the paperwork in our cabin, buried in the "Disembarkation Information" was a reference to a port-operated shuttle that ostensibly ran between terminals. It's always been my understanding there were such shuttles between the various terminals at PE. We actually left from T2 but returned to T21, so some of our passengers had to get back to T2 to pick up their cars.

If you haven't already done so, I would recommend repeating this question over on the RCCL forum, where you may get some specific info on the shuttle. I would fully expect RCCL to have a shuttle to carry B2Bers between the ships.

13 hours ago, KreinKrunker said:

Got into Fort Lauderdale today.  While riding in a cab to hotel, I notice a sign on the window stating that a minimum charge of $13 for transportation from pier to pier.

Saw that as well - I do not blame them due to having to wait in sometimes long lines to pickup.  I would gladly pay them $20 for the service.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Double check once you are in board at Guest Services.  On Celebrity Reflection a couple of weeks ago, they had a disembark option for passengers seeking a ride to a different ship leaving from Port Everglades. There were a number of people leaving Reflection to jump onto another ship. There was some sort of shuttle. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...