Any current sales on Drink Package upgrades?

chamima

28 minutes ago, chamima said:

In the past Celebrity has had sales on the price of the upgrades of the drink package (from Classic to Premium)..

Just wondering with Black Friday coming soon if anyone has heard of this recently.

Day 1 on the Equinox. 

20221122_101125.jpg

1 minute ago, RSWBADGER said:

Sorry wrong picture last post, today Nov 22nd. Equinox. 

20221122_101022.jpg

Thanks - that's the regular upgrade price (and we get 15% off of that because we're Elite Plus if we upgrade pre-cruise ) ) but last year it was only $10 to upgrade so I was hoping maybe Celebrity would have a sale at that old price.

• Like 1

We are not at Elite status with Celebrity, but we did manage to upgrade from the classic package (with the all inclusive pricing) to the Premium drink package, and we did get the 5% discount for our status. We completed it through our travel agent, they where able to make the update and apply the discount for us. As jelayne said, the prices for the drink package have increased a lot. When we went in Feb 22 we managed to snag the Drinks and More package before it was fully removed. I worked the math out and the increase in cost for the premium drink package, means I have to drink 1-2 extra drinks a day, I guess I'll have to tough it out for a week.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/22/2022 at 8:27 AM, chamima said:

In the past Celebrity has had sales on the price of the upgrades of the drink package (from Classic to Premium)..

Just wondering with Black Friday coming soon if anyone has heard of this recently.

Since we're in between Black Friday and Cyber Monday I'm bringing this back up to see if anyone has found a sale on the upgrade.

(I haven't found one but maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.)

I've not seen any "sales" on my cruise planner and $15/day is what they are currently offering to upgrade me now. 

The only question I might have is whether they can apply my Captain's Club discount onboard. If no, they it makes sense to do it prior to boarding. If yes, then I will do so onboard and use my TA OBC.

19 hours ago, CaroleSS said:

I've not seen any "sales" on my cruise planner and $15/day is what they are currently offering to upgrade me now. 

The only question I might have is whether they can apply my Captain's Club discount onboard. If no, they it makes sense to do it prior to boarding. If yes, then I will do so onboard and use my TA OBC.

No.

Has to be applied before boarding.

The only advantage to doing it on the ship  is that you can upgrade  partway through the cruise  so you'll save on those days that you're classic.

1 hour ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

I had several spa treatments in my cart and they all increased in price since black friday.

Could be supply and demand.  I booked a spa treatment a couple of months ago and have checked periodically to see if price dropped.  It hasn’t, it has slowly increased and the available times are fewer.