If Elite or higher would you book cruise only?

gordylad

1 minute ago, ChucktownSteve said:

Why wouldn't they since the coffee's are that much as well?

I don't drink lattes or cappuccino only the Aspen coffee and they run around $12 so not part of Elite I just pay for one but wasn't sure about the teas.  They had a nice ginger lemon tea but I didn't see it on the October Equinox. 

2 hours ago, If only said:

I know it definitely covers Cafe al Bacio but not sure your waiter can get it during dinner in the MDR.

I always have a latte with dessert. However, because I know it's a long trek for the drinks person to go and get it, on Day 1 I tell them that " I would like a latte every night with/just after my dessert so would they please bring me one at that time without making a special journey." They are very appreciative and the drink arrives "like magic" every night thereafter. A little gesture on my part which helps everyone.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, the penguins said:

For Elite+ yes, Elite on Sail Only would pay.

Come to think of it now I would get the teas when I had the AI.  I'm not buying it on my April TA although its 15 nights and would probably drink a lot of them as it will much cooler especially evenings. 

We've been Elite for awhile and have cruised both with and without all inclusive.  Personally, I don't always use all of the drinks, but I like that tips are covered as well as some specialty coffee, water, etc., in addition to the wi-fi.  It's also nice to be able to have a cocktail in the afternoon at the pool or with your dinner without working around the times of the lounge.  

9 hours ago, drakes2 said:

Come to think of it now I would get the teas when I had the AI.  I'm not buying it on my April TA although its 15 nights and would probably drink a lot of them as it will much cooler especially evenings. 

We love the Tea Forte.  We sometimes buy it for home. 

On Silhouette last March/April, our Personal Retreat Host saw us having some in the Retreat and that evening when we got back to the room there were six little packages waiting for us.  

• Like 2