Lobster questions

JOHN 57

We are sailing 14 January on Adventure of Seas, and I have questions about the lobster, our cruise will be for 5 days.  I think, that we will have at least one night of Lobster.  Not certain for sure.  Is that served on elegant night?  Also heard that cruise lines going from Caribbean lobster to Maine lobster, because Maine Lobster is bigger.  Will we be served Caribbean or Maine Lobster?  Thank you.

On Symphony now and Maine lobster is being offered on the main dining menu, but also at hooked, and I feel like I may have seen it at one of the other specialties as well, but I'm not sure. 

I've eaten lobster every night and I don't even really like lobster 😂 Some of its Maine lobster, some warm water, which I think is just as good, it's just smaller. Currently sitting in hooked waiting for a whole main lobster that my daughter ordered for her second dinner tonight. 

If you want lobster, sail on an oasis class ship and get the dining plan. You can eat lobster all day long. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, BlueBayouAZ said:

We were on the adventure OTS out of Galveston in February (5night) and April (4night). Only the 5 night had lobster. 

It has changed since then. Grandeur had lobster on 5 night sailings before her leaving Galveston this month. The last month or so they stopped. We had lobster on Grandeur earlier this month on our 9 night cruise, but our b2b for 5 nights had none.  6 nights or more now.

Just now, coaster said:

It has changed since then. Grandeur had lobster on 5 night sailings before her leaving Galveston this month. The last month or so they stopped. We had lobster on Grandeur earlier this month on our 9 night cruise, but our b2b for 5 nights had none.  6 nights or more now.

This is our experience also.  We did B3B 5N on Grandeur in September and there wasn’t a lobster night.