Cabin question

Mrgoodbar

4 minutes ago, Mrgoodbar said:

Hi, I am looking at an aft cabin for my wife and I, but it is designated a triple cabin.  Does Princess allow a double occupancy in a triple cabin?  It is to late to call , so I thought someone here might know.  

Thanks!

Yes they do.  You can call Princess and book the cabin you want, or you can have your TA do it.

Often, the system will not let two passengers choose one of those deluxe balcony cabins. 

It might just say GUARANTEE.

You can see which of these are actually available by putting three, and maybe even 4, passengers in the stateroom when you pull up the sailing.

I have heard of people booking the GTY and then calling Princess or their TA to get a cabin assignment.

I have also heard of people booking with a third 'extra' passenger, and then later cancel that person.

I don't have any details, but that is what seems to be going on.

Good Luck!

Also, note, just to be sure you are aware, not all Aft Wake View cabins are equal.  Some, on some ships, some decks might have bigger, deeper Aft balconies than on other decks.  And, as always, look at what might be above or below.

If you book a Mini Suite, you will always get a cabin that can accommodate three people minimum due to the presence of the convertible sofa.  Some Mini Suites will hold four.  There is no prohibition against parties of one or two booking Mini Suites.