My Covid experience on Princess

28 minutes ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

That’s very kind. Thank you!  I was quite happy with with 2019/20 season blog because, at least on the Ruby, we had excellent unlimited MedallionNet WiFi and I could finally blog the way I wish I could have done for years. Menus, Patters, lots of pics, and our favorite winter escape destination…it was quite fun. The Majestic was an entirely different story, WiFi-wise, but, hey, it got done. Safe and healthy travels!

I can't believe I missed your blog.  A lot of blogs stopped during the pandemic.  Could you please give me the link?  Your name is familiar, so I may have followed you at some stage. 

3 hours ago, nnps said:

Thanks for posting this report. I was booked on this cruise but ended up cancelling because we had symptoms prior and were nervous of a 13 day cruise after the last one to NZ. Have you noticed many other cases? tables outside rooms?

I am sure there are quite a few as letter received advising captain s party cancelled giving voucher for free drinks instead. No tables anywhere trays removed immediately and marked with red dots

1 hour ago, MMDown Under said:

I can't believe I missed your blog.  A lot of blogs stopped during the pandemic.  Could you please give me the link?  Your name is familiar, so I may have followed you at some stage. 

Mine stopped during the pandemic also, but picked up again once we started cruising in July 2021. 

• Like 1

On 12/4/2022 at 9:35 AM, nnps said:

Thanks for posting this report. I was booked on this cruise but ended up cancelling because we had symptoms prior and were nervous of a 13 day cruise after the last one to NZ. Have you noticed many other cases? tables outside rooms?

What a shame you had to cancel, hopefully you will be back on board soon.

I haven’t noticed tables outside doors, we didn’t have one during my iso, would have required a dining table for the amounts we ordered!

• Like 1

On 12/4/2022 at 4:38 PM, windsor26 said:

Knock on door gift of Godiva chocolate as they are sad we are in isolation. Fabulous treatment 

On 12/4/2022 at 4:38 PM, windsor26 said:

Knock on door gift of Godiva chocolate as they are sad we are in isolation. Fabulous treatment 

Have to complain, no Godiva chocolates for us!