Something I Appreciated

mawvkysc

I was just reading a RC thread and it made me realize how much I appreciated the survey never once being mentioned to me by any staff on MSC. I love doing surveys but hate them mentioning it and pressuring you for a ten. 

• Like 3

They solicit positive feedbacks on occasion, it happened a few times to us.

• Meraviglia: YC butler

• Seashore: Butcher’s Cut waiter

• Seashore: YC concierge called last evening, told us about the review and asked for good feedback.

Something I appreciate of MSC is that it still services cabins twice a day, plus has one of the lowest daily service fees in the industry, everyone works so hard, we “tip” extra and are always rewarded with a huge smile, nice to be able to “make someone’s day!”

• Like 3

I heard along the way that if a crew member's name was mentioned, probably a certain number of times, they get an extra day off.  I have no idea if that is true but I have been asked to use crew names on any feedback a couple of times.

1 hour ago, 9876 said:

I heard along the way that if a crew member's name was mentioned, probably a certain number of times, they get an extra day off.  I have no idea if that is true but I have been asked to use crew names on any feedback a couple of times.

I have heard they get a few “extra” hours off during one of their days, I must ask sometime, the room stewards we have had have always been excellent and like to  visit throughout cruise, I do try and use names when doing a survey.