Onboard credit info

lunedemiel17

2 hours ago, lunedemiel17 said:

Hello happy cruisers,

yesterday I spoke with the post cruise department and I got extra onboard credit.  Could you tell me where i can see the amount.  I found nothing on the app on anywhere else.  Thank you for your help. 🤩

It won’t appear on the app until you board, and even then it takes a few hours up to a day.

On 11/27/2022 at 6:48 AM, lunedemiel17 said:

Hello happy cruisers,

yesterday I spoke with the post cruise department and I got extra onboard credit.  Could you tell me where i can see the amount.  I found nothing on the app on anywhere else.  Thank you for your help. 🤩

I had the same issue a week ago and someone here was very kind to help me find it.

In short, if you are logging into the Celebrity website and your account to find the OBC amount...GOOD LUCK.

There is a lot of rummaging around you need to do to find it.  I had to click through several links until I found my OBC amount appearing in the top of the page.  It was even more difficult to find the Premium Internet package I purchased.

What I am saying here is that the Celbrity website is horribly difficult to navigate through if you want to find purchased information.  Every survey they send me, I point this out.  Whether someone will listen and fix it is anyone's guess.

I hope you found what you were looking for.  Have a great cruise!