Just got a cyber Monday offer!

3 minutes ago, ctlyf said:

If you've already booked an excursion and WiFi, can't you cancel both, the repurchase at the discount?  

Wifi prices have gone up twice this year.  The value plan went from $10.20 per day to now $14.45 per day.  Using the discount would be more expensive than what many people already have.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

Carnival must be feeling magnanimous.... j/k. 

It is an interesting choice, this is pretty pitiful when they could have easily pushed drink packages and excursions and pretty much everything else and really got a strong fundraising opportunity going with direct funds from passengers, even more strange considering they raised the prices on everything already and are paying high interest on other debt; seemed like a no-brainer cash grab opportunity to knock a little off, sell at the "old" price basically and sit back and watch sales jack-up. It's a head-scratcher but maybe the ships are full enough and folks are buying enough of all the extra spend items? Who knows but it seems an odd thing not to capitalize on. I would have taken it a step further and made it seem like a "accident" like last year and let the rumor-mill and internet take care of the rest and really watch the scramble lol. A lot of folks wouldn't have even thought about it and would of just started racking stuff up lol. Use human nature to cash in. 😁    

Edited by cruisingguy007

31 minutes ago, ctlyf said:

If you've already booked an excursion and WiFi, can't you cancel both, the repurchase at the discount?  

Yes, the only caveat being the system could theoretically take a bit to reset you back and you will have a conflict booking until that point. Should be anywhere from a 10 min to an hour but can be several hours or overnight if there are system problems/slowdowns. It's worth it either way, worst case is you end up with what you already got, no harm no foul.  

Edited by cruisingguy007
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, inar said:

Me too!   20% off spa. 10% off shore excursion and wifi.  Just missing the beverage code?

I didn't receive spa, and I am pretty sure my wifi was for 10% off when bundled and purchased with an excursion, or 10% off 2 or more wifi.... 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tiger0613 said:

Wifi prices have gone up twice this year.  The value plan went from $10.20 per day to now $14.45 per day.  Using the discount would be more expensive than what many people already have.

Exactly, 10% off is still more than I purchased it for.  

2 minutes ago, cruisingguy007 said:

Try logging in to carnival, the spa discount should pop up, it did for me. 

Thanks!  It did for one of my cruises, but not for the other one.  Not planning on spa treatments for the 4 day cruise.  Just not enough time.  

I just got an email for discounts on the spa (20%, so not anything different than their regular bundle presale pricing) and internet packages (10%, but I never use internet onboard, so this one is useless). Was hoping for something for excursions but oh well.

1 hour ago, Tiger0613 said:

its crazy insane how much the wifi is going up, ,it is like every few months. back in September it was like 11 dollars and now like 2 months later its 14 something

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shof515 said:

its crazy insane how much the wifi is going up, ,it is like every few months. back in September it was like 11 dollars and now like 2 months later its 14 something

I didn't realize it was going up and definitely spent $40 more on it than I had originally planned when I purchased.

For those who are looking for the codes (not sure if this is allowed or not):

CSPA22 - 20% off spa treatments
SHXC10 - save 10% on wifi when purchasing an excursion
CWIF22 -10% off wifi when purchasing 2 or more

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, notscb said:

I didn't realize it was going up and definitely spent $40 more on it than I had originally planned when I purchased.

For those who are looking for the codes (not sure if this is allowed or not):

CSPA22 - 20% off spa treatments
SHXC10 - save 10% on wifi when purchasing an excursion
CWIF22 -10% off wifi when purchasing 2 or more

Thanks.. I booked four hair appointments over two 2023 cruises at 20% off

• Like 1