Celebration! / Live! / Solo! Dec-4-11-2022...

sid_9169

6 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

Is that real sauerkraut on the Reuben or little pieces of lukewarm boiled cabbage?  I have been really disappointed in the last couple of Reubens.

This is sounding worse and worse. I know Sid was trying to sop up the alcohol, but still . . . .

Edited by luvcruzing
  • Like 2

Man, I guess that I failed you all with "the last supper"... Let's just say that I NEEDED something quick fast in a hurry, or I was going down... Not glamorous, or even good... 

When I was out there eating my meager sandwich, I saw a military guy that I ran into earlier at the Alchemy Bar... He didn't see me over there eating... When I left, I yelled "Rangers lead the way!", and, of course got back an immediate response "All day!".. and, everything was right with the World... A perfect ending to the perfect story... 

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bluetardis said:

@ober134I say let’s be like Sid and just do it! Come April on my cruise I will take that lounger occupied by said flip flop and no body and use it to my hearts content!

I agree! I have done it several times, but I admit I I put their items neatly on the ground where their chair was and move the chair somewhere nearby so they have no idea who "stole it". I want no confrontations unless necessary. If someone approached me in the chair's new location, I would simply say "it was empty more than 30 minutes. Dem's da rules." and go on about my business.

• Like 13