Celebration! / Live! / Solo! Dec-4-11-2022...

sid_9169

1 minute ago, Jamman54 said:

Spectacular as usual sid! If this is indeed your last "Live" review, you've gone out with a BANG!! Safe travels! 🤗👍👍👍

Thanks, Jamman54... I wanted to go out with my greatest ever, and I think that I'm gonna drop the mic after this... Of course, I love doing it, as well as trying to entertain people (as well as myself) , but this is A LOT of work... 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I found a spot where the sun was shining brightly through the window to keep warm... I'm like a lizard sunning on a rock... Bonus that it's in a section where a flight to Argentina is about to board. Lots of extremely hot chicks!...

PXL_20221211_145833598.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 21

34 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Thanks, Jamman54... I wanted to go out with my greatest ever, and I think that I'm gonna drop the mic after this... Of course, I love doing it, as well as trying to entertain people (as well as myself) , but this is A LOT of work... 

Have you considered doing "after the fact" reviews? We love doing them as it helps us to relive our vacations. We could never do a live review because of the reasons you gave for not wanting to continue doing them. 😎

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

Sid I think this has been a great review. I noticed you being more relaxed and carefree. Don’t worry about the money spent you had a great time living like a rock star 😀

Safe travels. 

I wonder if it is the brush on the table guy???

That's the one...

• Like 8
  • Haha 12

10 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Have you considered doing "after the fact" reviews? We love doing them as it helps us to relive our vacations. We could never do a live review because of the reasons you gave for not wanting to continue doing them. 😎

I could do that, and I used to write text only reviews after the fact when I first started out on Cruise Critic. The only problem, is that they wouldn't have that spontaneity factor... That's the type of writing I like to do, and I believe why people like to read...

• Like 16

People just love to drink at the airport bar... I've never, not even once in my life consumed an alcoholic beverage inside an airport. I've only ever had a drink on the plane once on the way to California. Also never used the bathroom on an airplane...

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I could do that, and I used to write text only reviews after the fact when I first started out on Cruise Critic. The only problem, is that they wouldn't have that spontaneity factor... That's the type of writing I like to do, and I believe why people like to read...

Agreed! People, myself included,  love the live reviews because they can communicate with someone actually on a ship in real time. I find that a good portion of the very good live reviews are done by solo travelers. I know it wouldn't work for me. After the second or third time saying to Patti, "hold on a second, I have to post this picture ",or "wait, I have to answer this question", I would be in the doghouse! Happy wife, happy life! 😁

• Like 11
  • Haha 10

4 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

People just love to drink at the airport bar... I've never, not even once in my life consumed an alcoholic beverage inside an airport. I've only ever had a drink on the plane once on the way to California. Also never used the bathroom on an airplane...

You don't know what you're missing! 😁

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Shucks, it's 51° in Atlanta, and I'm standing here in a very thin short sleeve shirt.

Screenshot_20221211-103503.png

Yes, it's pretty ugly outside here in Atlanta today Sid.  Hope you have a light jacket in your bag.  As many others have said, thanks so much for this awesome trip review.  I've followed every word and have enjoyed your enjoyment of your cruise immensely.  As an NCL cruiser I hope you will at least do a mini review of your Prima trip because I would love to see your take on that new class of ship.  In any event, thanks again for this review and enjoy your Prima trip.

• Like 5

Sid….just want to reiterate what everyone here has already said…..GREAT REVIEW.  It is a lot of work, fighting CC uploading and ship internet, arranging, writing…..the work you put in is greatly appreciated.  Loved all of it.

THANK YOU!

Edited by graphicguy
  • Like 11