Celebration! / Live! / Solo! Dec-4-11-2022...

sid_9169

8 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

This just showed up in my feed on "the other site"... I remember this day vividly, and still have scars on my legs from the bug bites... 

Screenshot_20221201-122956.png

Hopefully you are packing bug spray this time, just in case.

45 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

Two things I can say for certain while reading Sid’s posts are that (1) I have no idea what he’s eating and (2) if I know what it is, I’m certainly not eating it.

Ditto

• Like 1

The cabin I chose for this cruise is an inside (4E) on deck 10… This puts me right in between the action of the upper and lower decks. It’s one of the “sideways” cabins, which I’ve never tried out before, so I thought I’d check it out. On the deck plans it appears larger than the other insides, but maybe that’s just an optical illusion.

• Like 6

The last piece of the puzzle was to re-purchase my Cheers! Beverage Package at the now higher cost… I was pretty angry when they canceled my original purchase months ago, but there’s nothing I could do about it now. I still have a little bit of a credit with the card I originally bought it with, plus about $200 worth of “points” that I could use against the cost, so I just grit my teeth and added the now almost $500 cost to my shopping cart. There’s no way that I could cruise without it anyway, so I’ll deal with the bill when I get back home…

• Like 5

Guess I should have gotten this out of the way earlier...

In case you’re a new reader, I’d like to offer a sort of a “disclaimer” before we get too far… I started doing these “reviews” because I thought it’d be a fun way to pass the time while I was on board… It was my hope to convey some useful information, but mostly entertain the reader, as well as myself. Don’t take anything too seriously here, as this is all in good clean fun… I’ll try to keep it between the lines, but don’t be surprised if something “shocks” or “offends” you… Hopefully, by the time this is all over, every single one of you will be either amused, traumatized, or aroused… Hopefully all three!!!...

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 28

One more day of work to go until final preparations and heading to Miami!... Tomorrow is free lunch Friday at work, and then it's nothing but laundry and packing for the rest of the evening. Well, that and probably (definitely) some of my famous fresh lime Cadillac margaritas... 

• Like 10

I saw your posts  on Saint Greg's postings and figured that you were on the next sailing and was hoping you would begin posting.  I just found your posts tonight and I have  caught up.  I will definitely be following along.  Have a great cruise! 

• Like 1

I'm gathering some essentials, and checking off my patented packing list... I'm a little behind the curve compared to many, who like to pack a week or more in advance. I can't really bring myself to do it until I'm under pressure... Ear plugs, cologne samples, toothpaste and toothbrush, passport, liquid IV, dental floss and toothpicks, deodorant, chapstick of both the moisturizing and SPF variety, and my little note pad for when I need to remember things. 

Heading out soon for my FINAL day of work before vacation!!!...

PXL_20221202_125148633.jpg

• Like 16

Just got an email to confirm my reservation at Freddy's tomorrow, so that's a go... 

I went ahead and gave myself a haircut this morning to get that out of the way, and in only hours from now I'll be off work and ready to conquer the remainder of my packing.

Screenshot_20221202-085952.png

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

Crap not even gone yet and 10 pages to catch up on. 

Have a fantastic cruise Sid and enjoy yourself don’t worry about an epic review it will be even without your extra effort. 

Thanks, #55worktoplay...

As slow as it's been around here lately, the customers have been pounding us all day so far... Typical before heading out for vacation, they want to make sure I get in a good workout... Only hours to go now...

On Fridays the company buys us lunch, so we're ordering from a place called Dixie Q, a bbq spot... Pictures incoming...

• Like 13