Live Review Disney Dream 12/1 - 12/5 Lots of pictures and plenty of random thoughts.

BennyBrun

@BennyBrun Did you ride the Aqua Duck? We thought it was fun.  I totally forgot about the dinner and show schedule.  I'll be curious what you think about the disembarkation breakfast schedule.  We skipped breakfast that day because of an earlier flight.  The Dream certainly does look beautiful decorated for Christmas holiday!  Thanks for sharing your pictures!  So was the internet on the Dream even worse than Oasis this past June?

• Like 1

Fascinating insight. It wouldn't be for me but I can totally see why the target demographic would love it.

Thanks for sharing even if you weren't able to do it while you were on board. 😊

Edited by FionaMG
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Max and Ruby said:

@BennyBrun Did you ride the Aqua Duck? We thought it was fun.  I totally forgot about the dinner and show schedule.  I'll be curious what you think about the disembarkation breakfast schedule.  We skipped breakfast that day because of an earlier flight.  The Dream certainly does look beautiful decorated for Christmas holiday!  Thanks for sharing your pictures!  So was the internet on the Dream even worse than Oasis this past June?

The aqua duck was fun if the wait time is less than 30 minutes lol it’s not very fast very smooth ride … the water that blasts the float was COLD… it blasted twice … when I got out I was shivering 😂 

the way the use the the rotating food schedule really really really reduce the crowd.  I got an elevator no problem and had to issues disembarking.  They close off all good venues except a few coffee locations and funnels you through the dinning room if you want to eat with a set schedule.  Very interesting and very well thought out to reduce crowding.  I think if royal / carnival gets rid of MTD they wouldn’t need to speed up MDR or dare I say it .. shut the Windjammer down at dinner time so you reallocate the crew to the dinning room !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Max and Ruby said:

Internet was the worst !  Oasis was the best!