2024 Alaska Princing Availability

Italy52

Has anyone received any notification about Alaska bookings being opened up?  We are Elite and I haven't received anything yet.  Also, went into my account and tried to book and 2024 Alaska bookings didn't show.

50 minutes ago, Italy52 said:

Has anyone received any notification about Alaska bookings being opened up?  We are Elite and I haven't received anything yet.  Also, went into my account and tried to book and 2024 Alaska bookings didn't show.

I'm logged in and have chosen Alaska 2024. Getting a never ending page loading. Is that what you get?

2 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

I'm logged in and have chosen Alaska 2024. Getting a never ending page loading. Is that what you get?

Nope.  I logged into my account, searched cruises for Alaska and all I can see is 2023 itineraries -- nothing for 2024 showing up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

I’m not logged in, but under Find a Cruise, 2024 Alaska itineraries are now an option where 30 minutes ago they weren’t. But when I want to look at the 11 April and May 2024 itineraries, it just goes into never never land. So, something is going on. 😁

I am logged in and did see that a few months are listed.  However, like you, I can't access May and nothing seems to be coming up.  I think the system is SLOWLY loading data.  I will keep checking back every 15 minutes or so.  Good luck to all.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

Now I'm seeing cruises, but it says pricing not available even though I'm logged in.

Same here.  Little by little information is coming on line.  Hopefully, it won't be much longer.

On 12/1/2022 at 12:39 PM, Italy52 said:

Have seen the itineraries for Alaska --- does anyone know when the pricing will be available?

IMO the pricing doesn't matter.  If I or anyone wants to book a voyage, just do it.  Ultimately, I have never ended up paying the price I first book at.

8 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

IMO the pricing doesn't matter.  If I or anyone wants to book a voyage, just do it.  Ultimately, I have never ended up paying the price I first book at.

I agree that I don't usually end up paying the price I book at, but unless I'm missing something it's not possible to book online when pricing doesn't show up. I'm semi-motivated to book one now, but I'm not motivated at all to call them to do it.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Pricing does to us as we are considering other lines and itineraries.

3 minutes ago, Italy52 said:

Pricing does to us as we are considering other lines and itineraries.

I was thinking you were one of the folks wanting to jump on a booking the minute the voyages are released.  If shopping around, there isn't a lot of urgency IMO.  Besides, as you know, you can always put a booking on hold and decide within 3 days.  Or even put down the refundable deposit. 

34 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

I agree that I don't usually end up paying the price I book at, but unless I'm missing something it's not possible to book online when pricing doesn't show up. I'm semi-motivated to book one now, but I'm not motivated at all to call them to do it.

True and I imagine it is PCL's all-star IT team that is once again responsible for not getting all the new voyage info loaded.  

Often, one or two of our TA members post the PDF's and Excel files for new voyages which indicate the Circle Launch pricing (although having that still wouldn't permit a booking).  I imagine they will get it loaded up eventually.  It isn't the first time this has happened.

12 minutes ago, that said:

December 7

Should be available for elites today, but I'm still not seeing it. This has worked for me in the past - log in and book a day ahead of general public. Not sure why it's lagging today.

2 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

I was thinking you were one of the folks wanting to jump on a booking the minute the voyages are released.  If shopping around, there isn't a lot of urgency IMO.  Besides, as you know, you can always put a booking on hold and decide within 3 days.  Or even put down the refundable deposit. 

Yes, I am eager to find out pricing.  Have already done my homework on other cruise lines --- all I need  to see is Princess pricing. If data appears, then great.  If not, then so be it.

Persistence pays. I was able to make my booking. I was after one of the two M6 cabins on Marina deck on, as near as I can tell, the only sailing that goes to Hubbard Glacier and Sitka, so I wanted to lock it down asap. I did get a lot of errors doing the booking, but it's done.

• Like 1