Europe 2024 itineraries and release info

Coral

2 hours ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Princess itineraries are very basic each year. They have chosed 10 destinations in one area let's say and they are featuring them every year in repetitive itineraries.

They tried to do something new with Island Princess' itineraries but they are no ground breaking ones.

I hoped Enchanted would have been kept in Med offering some alternative itineraries with more new destinations but they sent it to Caribbean...

Does Enchanted also do Canada/New England? If so, only from NUC or also Quebec City?

But otherwise, apart from the missing itineraries from Copenhagen, imho the Northern Europe program of Princess includes everything that is needed.

20 minutes ago, shipfriend_max said:

Does Enchanted also do Canada/New England? If so, only from NUC or also Quebec City?

But otherwise, apart from the missing itineraries from Copenhagen, imho the Northern Europe program of Princess includes everything that is needed.

Only from NUC! Northern Europe yes, but the med one is meh.... You have 3,5 ships up there, we have 1,5...

Edited by SummmerInKefalonia
  • Thanks 1

Looking at doing a Caribbean cruise for Summer '24. Glad to see Caribbean Princess in Europe for Summer 24. Hoping to have a different ship after several Caribbean Princess sailings.  I enjoy the ship, but want something different.

About the itineraries.  Yes, there are just so many major ports servicing more and more large cruise ships!  It is fairly simple scheduling thing. 

For Europe 2024, however, there are two sailings of one itinerary, before the cruising high season kicks in, where it is not scheduled out like we have always seen, where it has the combination of ports that I would really want.  That is really the only reason I am considering a cruise, a Princess cruise, right now!  Usually there is a good port or two, maybe three good ports on each itinerary.  But, this one has most of the good ones I would want.  And some that are not on most cruises.  (Not hard, as I have not sailed Europe, so not looking for new or different ports) 

Pair that with the new ship, which would also be wonderful.  And, that is really enticing!  Especially since our budget and my health and stamina for this kind of travel, are limited.

Edited by Wishing on a star

On 12/1/2022 at 9:38 PM, Coral said:

Some files:

Did you notice something PCL has done?  (Tagging @ceilidh1 & @Shelly97060 as members I am aware are TA's.) 

I notice the NCF portion of the fares has changed from $25 (been that for years) to $29 now.  At least some of the fare dollar increases seen are not going to be commissionable.  I am not in the business, so this amount could be in line with other lines.

• Like 1