Fly2Fun Error Unable to book flight for your cruise.

ashkir

Has anyone used Fly2Fun? It gives me an error when I attempt to use it "Unable to book flight for your cruise. Please call 1-800-764-7419 for assistance." I'll probably call next week. My next cruise, a 25 day cruise, is 300 days away now.

1 hour ago, ashkir said:

Has anyone used Fly2Fun? It gives me an error when I attempt to use it "Unable to book flight for your cruise. Please call 1-800-764-7419 for assistance." I'll probably call next week. My next cruise, a 25 day cruise, is 300 days away now.

It is likely that airfares are not yet published for your dates.  I would wait at least another month and try again.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My PVP heard back. Apparently Carnival isn't supporting LAX any longer. I was told I'll need to go to Las Vegas airport. 

She said she thinks its dumb but reached out for someone to fix it. 

Edited by ashkir

10 hours ago, ashkir said:

My PVP heard back. Apparently Carnival isn't supporting LAX any longer. I was told I'll need to go to Las Vegas airport. 

She said she thinks it’s dumb but reached out for someone to fix it. 

They tell her if Carnival supporting any other airport in Southern CA?  

San Diego has been surprisingly much cheaper at times than LAX, and I love the efficiency of Ontario.

3 hours ago, SunshineGal2022 said:

They tell her if Carnival supporting any other airport in Southern CA?  

San Diego has been surprisingly much cheaper at times than LAX, and I love the efficiency of Ontario.

I didn't even think to ask.

She managed to get 2 of 6 of us a $320 flight to Rome from LAX, but she said her system errored out after 2. 

15 hours ago, ashkir said:

She said she thinks its dumb but reached out for someone to fix it. 

Thats not true.  I just booked a flight to LAX for my cruise.  

If one of the passenger's is listed as TBA, it won't allow you to look up flights. Also can't use it for TBA room assignments. What your PVP said about not supporting LAX is not true. Nor does it matter that you're 300 days out. Also - depending on where you live, the system may not be able to pick up a home airport. 

16 hours ago, Elaine5715 said:

Fly2Fun may not be booked until a few weeks out

16 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I’ve done it 6 months out.

Booked flights for our October cruise more than a month ago, so that's 10 months out.

Not sure I would use Fly2Fun again in the future. It has some benefits, but you can neither see your flights nor access Fly2Fun again once you've booked. Not to mention that they only support regular economy. If you think prices have dropped, or want to make other changes, you have to call. And if you booked with a travel agent, you have to them instead of a cruise rep. It's like a crippled version of the same booking engine that Princess uses.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, hapster85 said:

Booked flights for our October cruise more than a month ago, so that's 10 months out.

Not sure I would use Fly2Fun again in the future. It has some benefits, but you can neither see your flights nor access Fly2Fun again once you've booked. Not to mention that they only support regular economy. If you think prices have dropped, or want to make other changes, you have to call. And if you booked with a travel agent, you have to them instead of a cruise rep. It's like a crippled version of the same booking engine that Princess uses.

Fly2Fun MAY NOT book flights until late because they use consolidators and don't take the best (most expense options). People can book their own flights when they choose.  

On 1/22/2023 at 4:39 PM, Elaine5715 said:

Fly2Fun MAY NOT book flights until late because they use consolidators and don't take the best (most expense options). People can book their own flights when they choose.  

I guess i was not clear. I already used Fly2Fun to book my flights 10 months before the cruise. This was done last month, December 2022 for an October 2023 sailing.

• 2 weeks later...