Chacchoben Ruins with Native Choice or BACALAR with Chak Ek

capricorn548

Never heard of Chak Ek, but if it's a kayak adventure with food the teens would love Bacalar over the ruins.

That said, if the teens might want to see a Maya ruin and enjoy a more traditional Mayan meal, Native Choice is definitely the way to go!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

See The Chacchoben Ruinsthe Right Way!

Review of The Native Choice

Reviewed yesterday 

There were 5 of us, the youngest was my 13 year old grandson, who possibly enjoyed the tour the most. Eddy (closest I could get to his real name)was our outstanding guide. His knowledge of the ruins and the Mayan people was most impressive to say the least. Our tour was extensive and well worth the price. We enjoyed it and could not have been more please. I would not hesitate to book with Native Choice rather than the cruise line as cruise line excursions have always felt like a ripoff to me. It made for a great day in Costa Maya!

Date of experience: December 2022

Ask Janice M about The Native Choice

I posted this on trip advisor yesterday.  We were there 12/30/22.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

I've been trying to book a tour with ANY operator out of Costa Maya for the ruins and lagoon, but nobody is responding by email or phone. I am thinking that the cruise line is the only way to do it now. If somebody could confirm, I would be greatly appreciated. The last I heard from Native Choice was in January. 

On 4/14/2023 at 10:50 AM, Love2CruiseTampa said:

I've been trying to book a tour with ANY operator out of Costa Maya for the ruins and lagoon, but nobody is responding by email or phone. I am thinking that the cruise line is the only way to do it now. If somebody could confirm, I would be greatly appreciated. The last I heard from Native Choice was in January. 

I presume you have checked your junk mail - there have been reports of that before?

Also problems with gmail.

I see recent TA reviews.

On 4/15/2023 at 3:22 PM, c-leg5 said:

I presume you have checked your junk mail - there have been reports of that before?

Also problems with gmail.

I see recent TA reviews.

Great advice- but yes I have. I have also tried using my office email and personal gmail. No response to either. Also, an inquiry through their website returns an error message. 

• Like 1