Celebrity Web Page

MLP12

3 minutes ago, RealBatman said:

Are you trying to use "Manage Cruise" to get to excursions?

I just tried that and it doesn't work.

You have to (assuming that you are logged in) 'Plan My Cruise' to get to excursions.

Hmmm...I am logged in.  I'll look at plan my cruise.  Thanks   

Just now, cw2go said:

Go into your cruise planner on your cruise hit "Plan My Cruise" I noticed the change earlier today. 

it will load with a categories tab across the top like a banner bar. 

Patty 

Thanks!  I'll try that.

• Like 1

Yes, it seems X's "world class" IS department has struck again! You are in an endless loop when trying to manage your reservation!

For the time being, the blue "plan my cruise" button is your friend.

slightly OT.....we are traveling with my sister and her husband. Our reservations are linked. I've been watching specialty dining packages and was able to add all 4 of us to a reservation. About a month ago, I began seeing an error message saying my sister's reservation could not be accessed as it was in a different currency or another group ID. Funny thing is that I booked both reservations at the same time and they both are certainly on the same currency. I called about it and all they could do is say "yep, I see the same thing on my end".

When things like this happen, all I can do is shake my head in disbelief. Does X's IS team not test their code before it goes into production?  Something so glaring should never have made it out of the test environment....how it got put into production should make heads roll.....but this type of sloppy coding has been going on for YEARS! 

On 12/7/2022 at 6:34 PM, MLP12 said:

Is anyone having a problem getting on to Celebrity's Manage Your Cruise?  I've tried all day to look at excursions and dining options for our trip, but can't get the pages to load.  

Same....I'm having issues too. Go to "plan my cruise" it took me awhile to find that too!

No Blue Button....no Plan My Cruise...... except at the bottom of the webpage buried in their site map.  Click my way through that and FINALLY able to access Dining, Excursions.  Good...I'll book our anniversary dinner....Then...tada...the same result:   "Adding to cart failed, so please try again."  Which is the same result all week.  Most likely IT is revamping to add the 18% service tax and/or raising prices...which are already tooooo high for the product and considering we've already paid $$s for the # of dinners which include the specialty dining night.  Oh well....long way off.  I'll keep "trying again"...LOL.

Edited by Oceangoer2

1 minute ago, CruisinShips said:

If you're using Chrome as your browser, you may need click on the "update" button on the top right hand corner of your browser (if one appears).  I was having trouble with that page loading and did that and it's fine now.

Believe it or not but Chrome starts to behave strangely when there is an update, and this is by design by Google. You will find that this happens mostly with "java" programming.

Also, when things start to behave strangely clear your Cache (CTRL/SHIFT/DEL). 

Geek moment over. 

• Like 1

With the 35% off sale for excursions, I assumed that it was an overload on the website, after trying a few times, I was able to access the excursions from the app on my phone, we are still 80days out but it let me book a excursion we had been on the fence about, but the price was good, so we took it. 

1 hour ago, CruisinShips said:

If you're using Chrome as your browser, you may need click on the "update" button on the top right hand corner of your browser (if one appears).  I was having trouble with that page loading and did that and it's fine now.

doesn't appear and help isn't helping...clearing cache doesn't help either.