Cyber Sale in Cruise Planner: Booked Behind the Scenes Tour for 35% Off

thebutlerdidit

1 hour ago, dreamer321 said:

Celebrity clarified that the $9.99 WiFi upgrade is "per device per day" not "per package." Good luck to all those purchasing it before the wording change, will be interesting to see if Celebrity honors the original  ambiguous description. I decided not to try taking advantage of the deal  because I don't care enough about WiFi access to bother.

I've called celebrity 2x and each time they told me I had premium internet. My first sailing is in Feb, so I'll find out for sure then...

In general I don't care about access either, but with the basic package I was unable to check my home cameras. I wouldn't have paid for the full upgrade but for 10, it was worth the chance to me 

Edited by alyssamma
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone - I posted previously that I was on B2B cruises starting in Rio on December 12th.  My first cruise did NOT have the cyber savings offerings (I think it was starting too soon when the sale was announced), however, the second cruise did have the sale, and I purchased the infamous Wifi upgrade for $9.99 for both of us in the same cabin.  We had to "re-establish" our internet plan today at the start of our 2nd sailing on Buenos Aires, and Celebrity AUTOMATICALLY presented the Premium Wifi package for 1 device for each of us as our "no  cost" internet offering for the ENTIRE 12 day cruise.  No voucher required.  The internet sign up was already updated to the Premium Plan when we signed in as a new user.  I can confirm that the $9.99 is honored for the entire voyage.  Whoo hoo!!

P.S.  I don't typically access Cruise Critic when I'm traveling, so if you have additional questions it might be a while before I respond.  I just wanted to let you all know this 'real time ' data point.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, temerarious said:

Hi everyone - I posted previously that I was on B2B cruises starting in Rio on December 12th.  My first cruise did NOT have the cyber savings offerings (I think it was starting too soon when the sale was announced), however, the second cruise did have the sale, and I purchased the infamous Wifi upgrade for $9.99 for both of us in the same cabin.  We had to "re-establish" our internet plan today at the start of our 2nd sailing on Buenos Aires, and Celebrity AUTOMATICALLY presented the Premium Wifi package for 1 device for each of us as our "no  cost" internet offering for the ENTIRE 12 day cruise.  No voucher required.  The internet sign up was already updated to the Premium Plan when we signed in as a new user.  I can confirm that the $9.99 is honored for the entire voyage.  Whoo hoo!!

P.S.  I don't typically access Cruise Critic when I'm traveling, so if you have additional questions it might be a while before I respond.  I just wanted to let you all know this 'real time ' data point.

Hooray!

• 3 months later...

For those that booked the cyber sale deal on the premium internet upgrade... just wanted to report that it worked!  I'm on the constellation TA now enjoying my premium internet 👍.   Fifteen days for $20 (for 2), thank you cruise critic, if wasn't for reading about the deal on here I wouldn't have known it.

Edited by Gaynors
Edit
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gaynors said:

For those that booked the cyber sale deal on the premium internet upgrade... just wanted to report that it worked!  I'm on the constellation TA now enjoying my premium internet 👍.   Fifteen days for $20 (for 2), thank you cruise critic, if wasn't for reading about the deal on here I wouldn't have known it.

Thanks for posting.  We have this upgrade for our upcoming Solstice Christmas cruise.....

1 hour ago, mahdnc said:

Thanks for posting.  We have this upgrade for our upcoming Solstice Christmas cruise.....

It was already all set up... nothing special to do... just set up account and it was good to go.

We are still right off the keys so internet speeds are still pretty good... we'll see what it is when we leave Bermuda.

7 minutes ago, Gaynors said:

It was already all set up... nothing special to do... just set up account and it was good to go.

I am expecting exactly that when I get on board.  Have a nice (premium connected) cruise.

• Thanks 1