Arrival and departure from different piers at Port Everglades

Samkitty1

My cruise on the Sky departs from pier 21 but returns to pier 2.  Anyone had experience with this?

If I park at the pier 2 garage, will there be a shuttle from pier 2 to pier 21 on embarkation day? or perhaps it would be easier to park off site? 

I need to drop someone off at FLL for an 11:00 AM flight, so we will be doing early walk off with our luggage

Please be advised that embarkation for your Sky Princess cruise on Saturday, January 28, 2023 will take place at Terminal 21 in Port Everglades, and your disembarkation on Saturday, February 4 will be at Terminal 2. Complimentary shuttles will be available for guests who need to return to Terminal 21, while post-cruise hotel and airport transfers will depart directly from Terminal 2

if you need off early on disembarkation day - try to park at the lowest level in Garage 2 - we parked on level 4 for our Thanksgiving cruise - full ship - and it took almost 40 minutes to get out of the garage.

pay for parking on level 5 when you get off the ship - will make getting out faster - depending on how many other people ahead of you wait until they get to the gate to get out and pay then.

Just did it two weeks ago - sort of. Departed out of 21 (and parked in the adjacent parking garage) and arrived back at Terminal 2 a week later. Princess provided USAA shuttles (several of them) to transport anyone over to Terminal 21 parking garage who parked there. It was efficient and no biggie. It took us 15 minutes in total. I wouldn't worry about it. People will direct you to the line/buses upon exiting Terminal 2.  I was in my car and on my way back Destin at 0740. No traffic exiting the garage, etc.

Now - I don't know about embarkation parking at Terminal 2 (Heron) and then finding a ride to Terminal 21 parking garage. I'd probably park at Terminal 21. I would think it's easier and at no additional cost. If the boat arrives when it's supposed to, you won't have any issue dropping someone off way before 1100.

Edited by ChutChut