Cruise Booklet

crowpro

Not 6 as we are about 4 weeks now and I check my mailbox with bated breath daily for my Blue Book of Heaven 🤪🙏. Since Covid their processes have changed and they lost suppliers and service providers. I believe the documents are shipped from New Jersey now, no longer Miami. 
If you are using a TA, Oceania can be directed to send the Docs to the Travel Agency or directly to the Guest, just not to PO Boxes. If Booked directly with Oceania, the Docs would be sent to the Guest.  At least that is my understanding today.

Mauibabes

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, crowpro said:

Does Oceania still send out the Cruise Booklet about six weeks before your cruise date?

Our cruise departs on December 18th, and we received our cruise booklet about 3 weeks ago direct from Oceania although we booked through a travel agent.

Seachelt

On December 12th I received a very nice package of "Official Documents" for my January 11, 2023 cruise on the Sirena.  It is a much nicer package than the old "blue book."  It contains two booklets.  One is "General Travel & Onboard Information."  The other is "Shore Excursions." I like having the shore excursions in a separate booklet.  The folder has nice luggage tags. Last February 2022 we did not receive any pre-cruise package for our Marina cruise.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, shepherd really said:

See you onboard in a few weeks.  

It's been four years since I was on the Sirena.  I'm looking forward to being onboard her again.  I can't wait for the sunny and warm Caribbean weather.  See you then!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Twiga said:

It's been four years since I was on the Sirena.  I'm looking forward to being onboard her again.  I can't wait for the sunny and warm Caribbean weather.  See you then!

My last cruise was on Marina in 2019, I am way more than ready to resume cruising.  Safe travels and if you see a guy that looks like a younger George Clooney, it isn't me 😁

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just recevied my cruise documents yesterday for our cruise on Sirena which departs on January 11.  I last spoke to my travel agent (who is located in Miami) on D.ecember 22, 2022.  Oceania told him that our documents were mailed to us in November.  I thought they had been lost in the mail.  Fed Ex delivered them to my door.  Better late than never....

33 minutes ago, tdl60 said:

I just recevied my cruise documents yesterday for our cruise on Sirena which departs on January 11.  I last spoke to my travel agent (who is located in Miami) on D.ecember 22, 2022.  Oceania told him that our documents were mailed to us in November.  I thought they had been lost in the mail.  Fed Ex delivered them to my door.  Better late than never....

We get ours by Fedex 

Could be the company that sends them has staff  shortages

Hard to get intouch with business these days  anywhere 😉

1 hour ago, tdl60 said:

I am on the same cruise as you, I got mine at least three weeks ago.  This sounds like a FedEx issue.  Mine were sent through USPS.

On 12/15/2022 at 5:27 PM, pete_coach said:

We got documents with shore excursion booklet  and luggage tags last week for our 4 January cruise.

Still haven’t receive my booklet for my cruise on 1/4. Will get tags at pier. 

We are also on the Sirena Jan.11.Got the two booklets and luggage tags but no documents. Instead we were E mailed by Oceania ( and our TA).  We got instructions to print out our boarding passes ( had to e mail them pictures) ourselves. It was a bit of a nuisance but we got them done. They included our arrival time. This will be our first cruise since covid.

• Like 1