Hyatt Place Cruiseport Ft. Lauderdale

rjack22

I would like to use Valuetrips.com to secure a room the end of February at the Hyatt Place Cruiseport.   2023 dates are not available yet.   But I have another question.   It says on Valuetrips that a breakfast buffet can be purchased for $11.00 pp.   I am a Hyatt rewards member.   Wouldn't that be free for me?   Anyone have any experience with this?

20 minutes ago, rjack22 said:

I would like to use Valuetrips.com to secure a room the end of February at the Hyatt Place Cruiseport.   2023 dates are not available yet.   But I have another question.   It says on Valuetrips that a breakfast buffet can be purchased for $11.00 pp.   I am a Hyatt rewards member.   Wouldn't that be free for me?   Anyone have any experience with this?

I would use the thread on here for Valuetrips for current updates.

However, yes every time I’ve used the rate with ValueTrips, it HAS included the bkfst. The hotel told me EVERYONE gets the buffet bkfst included. 
IDK what it will be in 2023. 

Don't purchase the breakfast. Once you book with VT and they confirm call the hotel directly to confirm the booking with them by giving your last name and date of arrival and any requests you may have including adding your membership to your booking. Then the breakfast will be included. Otherwise the breakfast hasn't been included for a few years.

On 12/16/2022 at 1:38 PM, Ashland said:

confirm the booking with them by giving your last name and date of arrival and any requests you may have including adding your membership to your booking. 

Did you get Hyatt points with the Valuetrip reservation?  Most places don't give points for bookings through a third party.  If so, I'll have to remember that for future reference.

Edited by KreinKrunker