Blu menu changes?

39august

A poster just off Silly reported that Blu menu had changed and was  very limited with  duck and lamb almost every night. Has anyone on other ships noticed a reduction in choices in Blu? May be booking Aqua class while on our next cruise in Jan. 

19 minutes ago, 39august said:

A poster just off Silly reported that Blu menu had changed and was  very limited with  duck and lamb almost every night. Has anyone on other ships noticed a reduction in choices in Blu? May be booking Aqua class while on our next cruise in Jan. 

I just went to that post and asked the OP if they could be more specific about the BLU menu changes. I hope those aren’t the only two main courses offered. 
On Edge series ships, can those in BLU also order from the four MDR menus?

We were on the Solsrice earlier this month and although in Luminae we checked the Blu and MDR menus daily.

In all the dining rooms there seemed to be lamb 3 or 4 times in 8 days, which we thought was unusual.  There was duck offered some nights but no more than normal.

But the normal short ribs, rib eye, filet and veal and fish were on the menu, plus the Classic chicken and salmon and sirloin.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NJRonbo said:

We will be sailing Summit and eating at Blu next June.  Look forward to ordering off the MD menu as neither duck nor lamb is appealing for us.  

Do you enjoy fish? On a recent 9 night I had wonderful fish dishes 3 times. Red snapper, Branzino, and Sea Bream I think it was. Plus, the ribeye in Blu is fabulous. Don’t think you will only be limited to duck and lamb!

• Like 1

Just now, thebutlerdidit said:

Do you enjoy fish? On a recent 9 night I had wonderful fish dishes 3 times. Red snapper, Branzino, and Sea Bream I think it was. Plus, the ribeye in Blu is fabulous. Don’t think you will only be limited to duck and lamb!

Not a fish eater either, but Ribeye, short ribs and chicken sound great.  I just like the option of also seeing what is on the MDR menu in case there is something there that appeals to me more.  

Thanks for the response

3 minutes ago, NJRonbo said:

Not a fish eater either, but Ribeye, short ribs and chicken sound great.  I just like the option of also seeing what is on the MDR menu in case there is something there that appeals to me more.  

Thanks for the response

Gotcha. Another thing to remember is that there are appetizers from the MDR that you can choose any night in Blu. Caesar Salad, French Onion Soup, Escargots, and I feel like there’s one more. Someone help me out! 

• Like 1