ValueTrips 2023 dates are open

canadarocks

Thanks, I just booked for Feb 19 with Valuetrips.

ย I presently have a reservation through Hyatt for Feb 19 for $269.00 + occupancy tax $16.14 & sales tax $18.83 total $303.97.

ย 

Their black out days are 2/16-2/18 so we should be ok for Sunday Feb 19.

ย 

Anybody know what the 2 taxes would be on Jan 1- April 30, 2023, Sun-Thur @ $189.00?

1 minute ago, gamblinmon said:

If you book through valuetrips.com can you cancel free of charge?

TIA

You have to contact the hotel direct to cancel or make any changes. ย Credit card is needed to hold the reservation.

I applied for a room at the Hyatt on Dec. 19th.ย  ย  "They" said 2-3 days for a confirmation.ย  ย Its now been 5 days.ย  ย Is this normal?ย  ย  Of course it is Christmas week but still.ย  Should I be worried the request didn't go through?

5 minutes ago, rjack22 said:

I applied for a room at the Hyatt on Dec. 19th.ย  ย  "They" said 2-3 days for a confirmation.ย  ย Its now been 5 days.ย  ย Is this normal?ย  ย  Of course it is Christmas week but still.ย  Should I be worried the request didn't go through?

I reserved a room on Wed Dec 21, I have not received a confirmation email yet.

ย 

I plan to wait until Jan and if not received an email I will call Hyatt direct to see they have a reservation.

Do they notify you one way or the other?ย  I used them this past December and heard back right away,ย  put in a request for February 7 days ago.ย  Didn't hear anything so I emailed them like they said to do.ย  I was just curious if you don't hear anything you know you didn't receive the offer.ย  I do have a back up reservation.ย  Thank you..

31 minutes ago, sunlover5 said:

Do they notify you one way or the other?ย  I used them this past December and heard back right away,ย  put in a request for February 7 days ago.ย  Didn't hear anything so I emailed them like they said to do.ย  I was just curious if you don't hear anything you know you didn't receive the offer.ย  I do have a back up reservation.ย  Thank you..

We also sent our request for March 7 days ago, we have not heard anything either.ย  Please let us know if you get a reply.ย  I'm thinking with the Christmas holiday it might take a little longer.ย  Hope we hear soon.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2022 at 11:00 AM, phabric said:

I reserved a room on Wed Dec 21, I have not received a confirmation email yet.

ย 

I plan to wait until Jan and if not received an email I will call Hyatt direct to see they have a reservation.

I received my Hyatt Place confirmation email today from ValueTrips for Sunday Feb 19.

ย 

Saved $91 going through ValueTrips as I had a reservation on hold for the same date.

Edited by phabric

Never heard of valutrips, price certainly seems right for FLL. ย 

ย 

Asked in another thread. ย Any experience on being able to check into this property using this service in late AM. ย we have an early flight booked, donโ€™t want to be tied up waiting to gain access to room.

ย 

asking as the Riverside made us wait until official checkin time, after 4 pm, one trip when we booked thru hotwire.ย 

8 minutes ago, Retirement said:

Could someone post how much the taxes/fees are ย for Hyatt Place if booking through ValueTrips?

I have Sunday, Feb 19 through ValueTrips -ย 

$189.00 room rate

ย  ย  ย 24.57 tax

$213.57 total

ย 

On ValueTrip confirmation email it shows $189. ย I went on Hyatt site

- sign in with my email

- they send an email to sign in

- I used at bottom on page modify/cancel

- used reservation confirmation # from ValueTrip email

- my Hyatt reservation showed upย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by phabric

Finally got our confirmation for March 8-9 2023 today, I had sent the a email, saying I hadn't hear from them and they replied that they sent it out on 12/31/22, but we never received it.ย  Now we are all set, at for our dates at a valuetrips rate ofย  $!89,00 plus tax.ย  Woo Hoo!! saved about $121 from our booking with Hyatt Place directly.ย ย ๐Ÿ˜