Onboard grand Princess 21st of December till 22nd of January

43 minutes ago, LincolnLegend said:

Our town jetty absolutely is open, cruise ships dock at the wharf, if a grain boat is in, I think you are restricted from walking off but if you can't, they will have buses taking you to a central point, otherwise it should be ok.

If you walk around the foreshore, there will be markets set up. There is an awesome bakery next to the yacht club and plenty of green lawns to sit on and enjoy the spoils, there are multiple pubs on the foreshore as well. 

There is lots to see, depending what you are into and how much you want to spend, I think we are going to greet you with some good weather tomorrow as well!

Sounds good. Thank you

10 hours ago, RobinBancs said:

We’re still waiting for Crocodile group to be called. Booked Seal Bay for 1:45 so hopefully we get our car in time for that. Otherwise 😢 

At least they are changing it up. Majestic has been using Aussie towns/cities instead of wildlife. Their pronunciation of some of them has been the highlight of the day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, arxcards said:

At least they are changing it up. Majestic has been using Aussie towns/cities instead of wildlife. Their pronunciation of some of them has been the highlight of the day.

And both are better than numbers. Much more fun especially when they can't pronounce them. 😊

• Like 1

Any reviews , comments pictures etc of the specialty dining onboard . We just have 5 nights on our short cruise later this month and have 3 nights Crown Grill and 2 nights Sabatinis just cause . Booked and paid for at the old price for 3 and price increase for 2 .Will have MDR  lunches when available I guess . Wondering if the Specialty restaurant menus are the same as the samples online ? 

Following with interest and appreciate the effort! 

Is there any chance you can get a picture of the Children's menu from the dining room? Will be taking our kids on their first cruise in a few weeks and they are hungry for any information about the ship. We have only been able to find ones from 2020 and not from the Australian cruises. 

1 hour ago, hammo said:

Any reviews , comments pictures etc of the specialty dining onboard . We just have 5 nights on our short cruise later this month and have 3 nights Crown Grill and 2 nights Sabatinis just cause . Booked and paid for at the old price for 3 and price increase for 2 .Will have MDR  lunches when available I guess . Wondering if the Specialty restaurant menus are the same as the samples online ? 

I have found it hard to get a booking.  Finally got an early booking for crown grill on Sunday so will let you know how it goes.

They said there is plenty of availability  on the next cruise

1 hour ago, hammo said:

Oh and the menu is the same. I posted it much earlier in the cruise. $40 per person Australian dollars for crown grill

15 minutes ago, fixi said:

Following with interest and appreciate the effort! 

Is there any chance you can get a picture of the Children's menu from the dining room? Will be taking our kids on their first cruise in a few weeks and they are hungry for any information about the ship. We have only been able to find ones from 2020 and not from the Australian cruises. 

I will look, but I think someone else  on this cruise has kids with them.

• Like 1

Yep. We are on board with kids and have a kids menu at the cabin I think, but if not I’ll catch it tonight. To be honest, our kids are MUCH happier ordering from the main menu. They realise they get more food and that their parents are willing to say yes to the healthier main menu food 😂 

I’ve posted a kids club program earlier in the thread if you haven’t seen it yet. 

• Like 2

Yes. Lovely weather here in Port lincoln. 

We walked along the jetty till we got to the shuttle, which is 6$ per person or $20 per family, return. It's an easy 15 minute walk into town but mum wanted the shuttle.

Plenty of nice local volunteers offering help and directions.

Back on board now.