Can someone verify which central park balconies on Symphony are the extended ones

Miloomar

I think they were xx229 & xx629 but I want to double check. Are the cabins next to them 227 & 627 just inside cabins? And be honest, is the tradeoff of the extended balcony on deck 14 worth it vs being on a lower deck which might be quieter? 

Just now, firefly333 said:

On allure they are the central park ending in 29. They extend past the stewards storage which had some noise. It's a trade off.

Are you talking about noise from the storage room? How bad is that? Looking at a deckplan it does appear there is an inside cabin between 29 and I guess the storage, so you'd only hear that noise on the balcony I assume?

Also, after making this post I found a RCB post from july mentioning these rooms and it's implied that it's decks 10-12 ... he doesnt list 14, but your picture clearly shows chairs on 14 in the extended area. So maybe he just left that deck out? Or maybe Allure is different from Symphony in that regard? 

We're getting 2 rooms so the thought of removing the balcony barrier between 2 neighboring rooms to make a triple balcony is very appealing, but if need be we'll just forgo the extended area since this sailing only has 1 set of adjoining rooms still available next to a 29 room

1 minute ago, Miloomar said:

Are you talking about noise from the storage room? How bad is that? Looking at a deckplan it does appear there is an inside cabin between 29 and I guess the storage, so you'd only hear that noise on the balcony I assume?

Also, after making this post I found a RCB post from july mentioning these rooms and it's implied that it's decks 10-12 ... he doesnt list 14, but your picture clearly shows chairs on 14 in the extended area. So maybe he just left that deck out? Or maybe Allure is different from Symphony in that regard? 

We're getting 2 rooms so the thought of removing the balcony barrier between 2 neighboring rooms to make a triple balcony is very appealing, but if need be we'll just forgo the extended area since this sailing only has 1 set of adjoining rooms still available next to a 29 room

The picture is from deck 10. Central park was deck 8, so I'm 2 decks up. 

I have deck 12 booked on harmony. I'm not sure if it goes to deck 14. 

When the stewards start at 8 am, you can hear them banging around in the storage, or I heard them. They come back around 5 pm. There was some noise from the stewards I heard. No one ever mentions it, but I noticed. Maybe most arent in their cabins much. 

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

The picture is from deck 10. Central park was deck 8, so I'm 2 decks up.

I have deck 12 booked on harmony. I'm not sure if it goes to deck 14.

Just looking at your second picture, I can see chairs on all 4 levels in the extended area. But hopefully someone can verify 

34 minutes ago, Miloomar said:

Just looking at your second picture, I can see chairs on all 4 levels in the extended area. But hopefully someone can verify 

I had 2 kinds of lounge chairs you can see, a brown tannish more upright one and the regular blue one plus the small chairs and table. 

20221207_124049.jpg