Port Canaveral - Suite line for boarding?

whoshwhosh

Sailing from Port Canaveral in 10 days and the Royal Up fairy has granted us an Owners Suite.  Is there a special line for suite guests to board?  This is all new to us and we just want to enjoy any perks we get.

Thanks for any replies.

32 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Yes, special line and waiting room with coffee and snacks

Don’t count on the coffee and snacks.  The amenities depend upon the Terminal.  I saw a mention of Jewel of the Seas sailing Jan 6 in your threads.  Is that correct? If so, we disembark that day so I know your is scheduled to be an unusual day as there will be three Royal Caribbean ships boarding in PC.  Therefore Jewel is scheduled at Terminal 6 (usually a Carnival terminal).  Nobody can tell you what amenities they might give Royal’s suite guests in this usual circumstance.  I believe you will return to terminal 5.  The two terminals appear close together.

Here is the schedule so you can see for yourself 

https://www.portcanaveral.com/getattachment/Cruise/Cruise-Lines-Schedules/CPA-Website-Schedule-Nov22-Mar23.pdf.aspx?lang=en-US

6 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I have not seen coffee or snacks in PC since the restart.  Sailed out of there from both terminals several times this year

Merry Christmas.  T5  had coffee/pastries in December.  Not sure if it was a fluke, or new standard practice.  Sailing from T5 in a few weeks and will let you know.  Hope to see you soon.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Not sure of your terminal.  All have a Suite/Pinnacle wait area for priority boarding.  Coffee and snacks in the Suite/Pinnacle areas in T5 in December. 

enjoy

That must be another recent,

step toward normalcy😃.  There were no beverages or snacks in T5 Suite/Pin area when we boarded Nov 19.  If OP get T6, though…?

We sailed Wonder for Thanksgiving week in an OS.  The Suites boarding line is clearly marked.  We never stopped walking long enough to worry about snacks.  We walked straight on board.  Wonder also allowed us to check in one hour before or after our assigned time.  We had 10:30 AM, got there at 10:30, and were onboard before 11:00 AM.