Deja Vu All Over Again! - Mardi Gras NYE Mostly Live - Let's run it back!

TxTeach79

5 minutes ago, dallasdan said:

How is your ankle doing today?  Were you able to get an ace bandage in the gift shop?

I haven’t yet, it’s been closed in port today, but we’re hanging there! Lots of pool time and time off my feet, but I’m able to shuffle around when I need to! Having a restful day onboard was just what the doctor ordered. Thanks for asking!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

SkyBar is all lit up with flashing lights 

AC820A67-C1A0-4D93-BFBE-1EF59D1BF1AE.thumb.jpeg.bd94231465f71424e345ac0a917df9b6.jpeg

We've been to Amber Cove before but went on an excursion and didn't make it up to Sky Bar. Is it a long hike up? Plan on spending the day at the pool in port in January.

Edited by RenoNanaOz
  • Like 2

B is still getting moving. She wants to do Chibang for dinner. I had three lunches, so I’ll probably just be a supportive observer nibbling a little bit. I don’t usually do big dinners every night of a cruise, I always have a few where I just nibble around and hit bars and shows, so this has been a lot for me so far. 

• Like 1

A quick aside from earlier - I was walking past GrandView Bar toward Alchemy and I hear “oh hello, welcome back!! I haven’t seen you yet this week!” I turn around and it’s Waranok from my November cruise, the sweet lady I gave college info to for her son who wants to go to school to study music in America. She told me she was so upset she lost the napkin and couldn’t remember the info, so she had me write everything down for her this time. I gave her my email address if she or her son had any questions. These are the sweetest people with the best memories, I swear….. 

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

@Saint Greg just talked to Milan - he came back to the Mardi Gras in October after being off since the pandemic started. Said he essentially had to be a rehire since he was gone for almost three years. 

Wow. Yeah I thought he was gone for good. Good to see him back though.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

Wow. Yeah I thought he was gone for good. Good to see him back though.

he’s the best. He’s working on making different stuffed olives for the bar, for martinis and to snack on 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Omg. Both Milan and Melissa made me hurricanes on sight. I didn’t say a word. I didn’t ask for this, but once again, I AM HOME 

My dream is that I can find a bartender who will do this for me on my Panorama cruise in 2 weeks. But it might not be possible unless Kateryna from Alchemy in September is still there...

Edited by allinwonderland