Deja Vu All Over Again! - Mardi Gras NYE Mostly Live - Let's run it back!

TxTeach79

27 minutes ago, msunrullieone said:

Where is the smoker's deck on the Mardi Gras? My husband likes to sit out there and meet people when we're cruising. Going on the MG for the first time in July!

I’m pretty sure there’s one starboard deck 8 and then another one starboard deck 17. But I’m not 100% 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, msunrullieone said:

Where is the smoker's deck on the Mardi Gras? My husband likes to sit out there and meet people when we're cruising. Going on the MG for the first time in July!

9 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

I’m pretty sure there’s one starboard deck 8 and then another one starboard deck 17. But I’m not 100% 

Deck 8 Starboard from Bar Della Rosa to the bubble.  Nice seating just outside Della Rosa.

On Deck 16 just before Street Eats.  Always had to go around the port side of the pool to get to Street Eats and avoid the smoke. On deck 17 opposite Red Frog Tiki.   Mostly loungers there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, msunrullieone said:

20230103-144014.jpg

Locations You Can Smoke On Carnival Ships:

(Click On Link Below)

Above Info @:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3490/~/locations-where-you-can-smoke

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

I think what leveled me the hardest is that I twisted my ankle something fierce coming back to the ship. Like it HURTS hurts. Gonna be a hobble fest the rest of the week, but we March on, fellow sailors!

You should see if medical can wrap it for you for a reasonable fee or if they have ASO type ankle wraps on board. You may be able to find one in port also but getting pressure on that will help big time. Looks like you rolled it. 

Edited by cruisingguy007
  • Like 3

Plan for tonight is pretty open, first night without a set meal lined up, which is nice. Probably gonna try and hit one of the Love and Marriage shows (offered twice tonight), leaning toward Bonsai Sushi for dinner but it’s early. 

• Like 4