Premium Plus Beverage Upgrade Is A Joke

gmbhardy

Has anyone had luck upgrading one person to P+ onboard? My husband may have a drink with dinner but that's about it. I'm in it for the bourbon and wine. Spending double to upgrade just myself is not an option.

Is there confirmation that Bulleit is no longer part of the standard premium package?

• Like 1

On 1/1/2023 at 7:25 PM, gmbhardy said:

Someone just posted the following on another thread: 

“Just as a heads up ... my husband, who is also a beer snob, was sorely disappointed with the District's supply during our last sailing on the Bliss in Nov.  They were nearly out of all their taps as soon as we got on the ship :(.  By the end of the sailing, not only were all their taps blown, but they also had run out of nearly all their bottles as well.  Our cruise wasn't even sailing full.”  

This may not be a one off. I was just on the escape and the District brew house had a third of what they offered a couple of years before. It was not that they were out of the items I asked for they were not offering them anymore. None of the European beers were being offered though out the ship. 16 oz domestics are gone only 12 oz now. The liquor offerings were like half of what I am used to seeing.

No Captain morgens I did not see Bailys anywhere. Crown was a 1$ upcharge. only 2 prosecco's available and not many wines included in the basic package.