Drink Package and Pregnant

MJatc

I’m sailing in March on the Allure with DH and my 2 year daughter! 🎉 First cruise since before Covid!! Anywho I’m pregnant 🤰 and I am aware that I can call and be assigned the Refreshment Package while my husband has the Deluxe Package, but my question is on pricing. I just want to make sure I have my ducks in a row before calling so I don’t get overcharged (especially since I only drink water while pregnant but that’s neither here nor there). 

Will we be charged $72.99/day for the Deluxe or since we will only be purchasing one will it be $98/day? 

Is the Refreshment $24.99/day or could I possible get it for $18/day (half off second package which is typically $36/day)? 

Look in your planner, the refreshment pkg cost should be listed. Is it hidden because you both have the drink pkg. 

It shows my oasis at 24.99 per day. But yours may be different. They will have to cancel the drink pkg and you wait for a refund and pay now for refreshment pkg. It's good for fresh oj, vitamin drinks or different kinds of water, lots of other things. Do you drink specialty coffee.?

1 hour ago, MJatc said:

Is the Refreshment $24.99/day or could I possible get it for $18/day (half off second package which is typically $36/day

It will be exactly what is listed in yhe cruise planner.

Refreshment has never been cheaper buying 2.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

18 minutes ago, MJatc said:

Okay thanks for the responses. So I can expect to pay full price for deluxe and the current promotion for refreshment? 

$98/day deluxe and $25/day refreshment?

Partly.

Deluxe should be the pp price as if you are buying 2.  The refreshment would be the $25 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MJatc said:

I’m sailing in March on the Allure with DH and my 2 year daughter! 🎉 First cruise since before Covid!! Anywho I’m pregnant 🤰 and I am aware that I can call and be assigned the Refreshment Package while my husband has the Deluxe Package, but my question is on pricing. I just want to make sure I have my ducks in a row before calling so I don’t get overcharged (especially since I only drink water while pregnant but that’s neither here nor there). 

Will we be charged $72.99/day for the Deluxe or since we will only be purchasing one will it be $98/day? 

Is the Refreshment $24.99/day or could I possible get it for $18/day (half off second package which is typically $36/day)? 

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Partly.

Deluxe should be the pp price as if you are buying 2.  The refreshment would be the $25 

Yes, it should cost you $72.99 + 24.99 per day. (plus 18% gratuity)

• Like 1