Embarkation Time

MontezumasRevenge

8 minutes ago, MontezumasRevenge said:

We are 30 some odd days out from the beginning of our cruise. I went to book parking at Park N Go and realized I can't find the time we are supposed to board the ship anywhere in our paperwork or online. What am I missing? Thanks.

App

personal information and documents

move down

arrivals

It has been showing the time you picked

since the last update

If it doesn’t show still, just go when it’s convenient for you.  They don’t even check the time.

Don’t worry.

The earliest usually starts at 1100

am.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

App

personal information and documents

move down

arrivals

It has been showing the time you picked

since the last update

If it doesn’t show still, just go when it’s convenient for you.  They don’t even check the time.

Don’t worry.

The earliest usually starts at 1100

am.

Yes! It worked and I was available to select my arrival time. Thank you so much!

3 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

The whole arrival time/group is a real joke.  It was simply somebody's idea of a way to spread everybody out from rushing the gate when they first open.  Doing it like this makes you feel that "it's a real system, I better comply!" 😄

But if they DO start enforcing it, some people are going to be glad that they have their little yellow duckies in a row!😇

The boarding times are only indicated in hopes that some people will follow them.

If they do enforce a strict bording schedule it will only cause more congestion at the terminal and solve nothing. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

The whole arrival time/group is a real joke.  It was simply somebody's idea of a way to spread everybody out from rushing the gate when they first open.  Doing it like this makes you feel that "it's a real system, I better comply!" 😄

I agree. It is meaningless. 

7 hours ago, jwattle said:

But if they DO start enforcing it, some people are going to be glad that they have their little yellow duckies in a row!😇

I agree.  

Yet another one of those you MUST follow the dress code or you will wreck my dining experience or if you leave your pool lounger unattended I will REMOVE your possessions and use it. etc.

Seems like people pick and choose which Princess policies they think apply to them and those which they just choose to ignore and do what they want.   Disorderly embarkation is OK but disorderly dress on formal nights in MDR is a crime.  🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1