Recommendations for first day (embarkation) on Onward cruise

mj_holiday

We will be taking our second cruise on Azamara (first one 2019) and I would like input on some of the things frequent cruisers do when they first get on board.

I have asked this on other forums and have found interesting things to check out, so looking for that for Azamara and Onward.

8 minutes ago, mj_holiday said:

We will be taking our second cruise on Azamara (first one 2019) and I would like input on some of the things frequent cruisers do when they first get on board.

I have asked this on other forums and have found interesting things to check out, so looking for that for Azamara and Onward.

Go to Windows and make specialty restaurants reservations, attend the Meet and Mingle party, have a late lunch, walk around the ship check out all of the venues, have a drink on the pool deck at sail away!

• Like 2

Go to room unpack hand luggage and set up the safe, go and make any reservations we need, have a quick drink, hopefully the luggage has arrived so unpack, attend anything I am invited to then have a relaxing shower, get dressed up and go for a drink and really enjoy our first nights dinner (always sit down, relax and be served)

• Like 4