Shops on Celebrity Infinity

stefanny28

Good morning,

We have 3 future cruises booked on the Infinity this summer and 2024. Our TA just informed us that we have quite a lot of OBC. Since we are Elite and also have the 3 perks (free gratuities, Basic drink package and basic wifi), I was thinking to use the OBC in the shops on the Infinity.

We are not big drinkers so the Basic package will suffice and we use eSims from Nomad when we travel so upgrading the Wifi is also not necessary.

We also booked most of our excursions privately so no need for ship excursions.

I haven't cruised with Celebrity since the Millenium in December 2016 so I don't remember exactly what kind of shops or merchandise are for sale onboard.

I remember that we bought some Citizen watches since their price was lower than the regular shops on land. And DH says that there is an Apple approved store too.

Can someone tell me what kind of shops is on the Infinity? I don't wear a lot of jewelry so jewelry stores are of not interest for me.

Is there a Tiffany? Coach? Gucci? Apple store?

Someone has posted a thread about pre-owned LV purse on the Beyond. Does the Infinity has something similar. Sorry but I am a big LV fan. You can never have enough LV purses 🙂

Thank you in advance for your replies

1 hour ago, stefanny28 said:

Good morning,

We have 3 future cruises booked on the Infinity this summer and 2024. Our TA just informed us that we have quite a lot of OBC. Since we are Elite and also have the 3 perks (free gratuities, Basic drink package and basic wifi), I was thinking to use the OBC in the shops on the Infinity.

We are not big drinkers so the Basic package will suffice and we use eSims from Nomad when we travel so upgrading the Wifi is also not necessary.

We also booked most of our excursions privately so no need for ship excursions.

I haven't cruised with Celebrity since the Millenium in December 2016 so I don't remember exactly what kind of shops or merchandise are for sale onboard.

I remember that we bought some Citizen watches since their price was lower than the regular shops on land. And DH says that there is an Apple approved store too.

Can someone tell me what kind of shops is on the Infinity? I don't wear a lot of jewelry so jewelry stores are of not interest for me.

Is there a Tiffany? Coach? Gucci? Apple store?

Someone has posted a thread about pre-owned LV purse on the Beyond. Does the Infinity has something similar. Sorry but I am a big LV fan. You can never have enough LV purses 🙂

I was on the infinity in December.  There are no "high-end" (Tiffany, Gucci, etc.) stores on the Infinity, but there are high-end products such as watches and jewelry, name-brand purses (not sure about LV) and clothing (Lilly P. for one).  There is a small Apple Store.  Alcohol, including expensive "high shelf", by the bottle is also available for purchase.  Of course, you can also use your OBC for excursions, spa treatments, hair and nail services and fitness classes.  

You will probably have no trouble spending your OBC! Have fun!

Infinity has a wide array of shops.   I've only recently heard that some of the ships has had any Apple inventory.    Hopefully this will change.  

Another option for OBC is to book excursions.   You can usually do this in advance and get discounts.     We have done some remarkable tours that we might not have done if not for the OBC.

Is the OBC from Celebrity or your TA?

If it is from you TA? It is likely refundable and if you don’t spend it the amount will be refunded your credit card or you can get the cash on the last evening from Guest Services.  I walked off the ship in October with $1050 in cash from our refundable OBC.  

3 hours ago, stefanny28 said:

I was on Infinity in November and they do have a pre-owned LV store!

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

Is the OBC from Celebrity or your TA?

If it is from you TA? It is likely refundable and if you don’t spend it the amount will be refunded your credit card or you can get the cash on the last evening from Guest Services.  I walked off the ship in October with $1050 in cash from our refundable OBC.  

It's from Celebrity. So I guess it is NON refundable?