Le Grande Bistro reservations?

Teven

16 minutes ago, Teven said:

Sailing on the Beyond Jan 15. I don't see the option to make a reservation for Le Grande Bistro. Is this normal?

Just off Beyond. Not sure why you’d want a reservation for LeGrande. It’s not much more than a coffee shop. On my cruise, they used it in the morning for the Elite coffee. Throughout the day, every time I passed it, it was empty or nearly empty.

7 minutes ago, natshala said:

Just off Beyond. Not sure why you’d want a reservation for LeGrande. It’s not much more than a coffee shop. On my cruise, they used it in the morning for the Elite coffee. Throughout the day, every time I passed it, it was empty or nearly empty.

Not much more than a coffee shop?  Not my recent experience at all, while I only ate lunch there twice, it was delightful, IMO an upscale venue for lunch.  It was not crowded either time I was there, once it was close to 50% full the other time maybe 7-8 tables occupied.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Teven said:

Sailing on the Beyond Jan 15. I don't see the option to make a reservation for Le Grande Bistro. Is this normal?

I had lunch there in the summer and had reservations but I can't remember if I made them when on the ship or not.

• Like 1

Le Grand Bistro is only open for lunch.  You can make reservations for lunch once on the ship but generally they are not necessary.  
We have had lunch there twice, 1st time excellent, 2nd time same dish and just ok.  

Lunch is excellent a great place on boarding day to escape the hustle and bustle of Oceanview cafe

Certainly not just a coffee shop

You do need reservations for dinner as it is Le Petit Chef in the evening 

Grand Bistro is transformed at night 

am onboard now 😉

Edited by PompeySailor