LIVE- Valiant Lady- 1/14/23-1/22/23

MeganGC1983

As you might recall, everyone booked hotel rooms using points. My sister and BIL showed to their hotel and no reservation was found. They asked them to give them 45-60 minutes to work it out with American sky miles. After dinner, still no room. They are having to rebook with miles at the current rate. 😬 I have so much to say… but I’ll refrain. 

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

It worked when I walked back in. Not while walking out or I would definitely have noticed. No one cared when I walked in though. 🤷🏼‍♀️

To tell the truth no one would have cared if it had gone off when you walked out😂🤣

• Haha 2

So with this complimentary ladies bar… there’s a lot of rules. It’s only on one side of the bar, Smirnoff is the vodka. Our chairs are on the opposite side, but BECAUSE I TIP… my guy is coming over and still serving me. You can fight all day about tip culture, but… service deserves it. 

• Like 29

41 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

To tell the truth no one would have cared if it had gone off when you walked out😂🤣

My Target has very brilliantly put the strong magnet things you use to remove security tags at the self checkout. Do it yourself. Seems... counterproductive if you ask me. 

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, LatinaInTexas said:

I just asked my sister and they forgot to take those tags off of two of her items. But it did go off when they walked out. 

My sister just ordered Washington apples… the bartender went to the bartender I’ve been using, she says “we don’t have crown apple, what do I do?!” We are all guiding her threw it. Bless her heart. She first got out straight shot glasses  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1