First time DCL: Is concierge service worth it for a 3 night cruise?

fletch5727

We will be cruising for a 3 night weekend cruise with our two boys (ages 7 and 5).  Is concierge service worth it?  What all do you get?  It's about 2k extra?  It will be on the Wish if that makes a difference.

Edited by fletch5727

If your asking is it worth it based on the money alone, then no. But if you put value in priority boarding, priority seating at the shows, priority disembarkment, enjoying a few (or more) glasses of wine, beer or cocktails in the concierge lounge, exclusive sun deck area, continental breakfasts, snacks and dessert throughout the day, guaranteed seating reservations if done in advance long enough for the adults only restaurants while the kids are in one of the kids clubs, or an excellent chance to get a cabana on Castaway Cay, then it is worth it. I myself don't do 3 night cruises, but after doing concierge with Disney it's the only way I'll go and just booked another cruise with Disney for 4/2024 in concierge on the Fantasy. 

Edited by lastchamp64

I'd argue that concierge on the Wish is significantly better than Concierge on any of the other DCL ships.  It's a very nice space, easy access to its own sundeck, has hot food (think snacks, not meals), and a very helpful staff.  

Is it worth it?  Probably not since Concierge tends to be twice the price of the highest non-concierge veranda stateroom.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2023 at 9:43 AM, jalves said:

Is it worth it?  Probably not since Concierge tends to be twice the price of the highest non-concierge veranda stateroom.  

This!!!  - We are/were contemplating trying DCL, but the Concierge is DOUBLE + the normal balcony rooms ?!?! 

So question to those who have sailed DCL concierge.......how easy would it be to to get a table for two at dinners??? 

12 hours ago, CTCruiser76 said:

So question to those who have sailed DCL concierge.......how easy would it be to to get a table for two at dinners??? 

We have booked DCL concierge several times.  Can't say that we've ever made a request for a 2 top though.  The concierge's are very good at satisfying guest requests so I would expect your odds are almost guaranteed.  

On 1/22/2023 at 5:20 PM, CTCruiser76 said:

This!!!  - We are/were contemplating trying DCL, but the Concierge is DOUBLE + the normal balcony rooms ?!?! 

The default for concierge is your own table on DCL.

• Like 3