Laundry Service

fwman

1 hour ago, fwman said:

What is the cost for washing and drying cloths? How many days does it take to get your laundry back? Thanks 

Next night service. Same Day add 50% surcharge. 

image.thumb.png.6c1a0587ec45a9415778e49ce41bad07.png

Limited types of clothes that can be put in the fill-a-bag

image.thumb.png.96666ff45e78a5a54c74d227e9a0903a.png

1 hour ago, time4u2go said:

Note that your clothes will be washed with other people's clothes (each in their own mesh bag), in case you care.

Because of this i bring enough clothes for the cruise.

• Like 1

We use it for clothes that we don’t mind being washed and dried completely such as socks, underwear, DH’s tshirts and shorts.  I do not send out any of my shirts which I like to partially dry and then hang.

Suggestions to get the most in your bag:  fold your dirty clothes and then tightly roll them.  Bring some good tape do you can pack it very full and then securely close the bag.

It is a large paper bag.

I’m on the Oasis right now so I took a picture of the bag with the daily Compass on top so you can see how big it is.  The sides of the bags allow for a couple inches of expansion.

I sent a full bag the morning of day 7 and got it back before dinner on day 8.  That is the standard turnaround we have always experienced.

4015182A-57F0-45FA-9835-3FFC476AA46A.jpeg

29 minutes ago, D4 said:

We use it for clothes that we don’t mind being washed and dried completely such as socks, underwear, DH’s tshirts and shorts.  I do not send out any of my shirts which I like to partially dry and then hang.

Suggestions to get the most in your bag:  fold your dirty clothes and then tightly roll them.  Bring some good tape do you can pack it very full and then securely close the bag.

It is a large paper bag.

I’m on the Oasis right now so I took a picture of the bag with the daily Compass on top so you can see how big it is.  The sides of the bags allow for a couple inches of expansion.

I sent a full bag the morning of day 7 and got it back before dinner on day 8.  That is the standard turnaround we have always experienced.

4015182A-57F0-45FA-9835-3FFC476AA46A.jpeg

This bag normally for individual items, not for Wash and Fold special. Though did get this Paper one for Wash/Fold 2 out of 9 Cruises in 2022. Maybe were out of Plastic ones or was Room Attendants doing

On 1/13/2023 at 5:29 AM, cruisegirl1 said:

Of course the towels/napkins/sheets are washed with those that others have used. 

m

Dont know about you , but i prefer that my clothes dont co-mingle with other peoples dirty underwear in the wash. 

So i will continue to bring enough clothes to last the duration of the cruise.

• Like 1