Crowne Plaza San Pedro shuttle info

kelib

Anyone who has taken the shuttle service from the Crowne Plaza…do they have more than 1 shuttle?

Has anyone taken their shuttle with 2 ships in port (Navigator of the Sea, Bliss)? They are both going to be at berths in opposite direction and was wondering in they combine the passengers for both ships or take them separate…..or do I just say heck and take an Uber

On 1/12/2023 at 7:15 PM, scottca075 said:

If I was on the Navigator of the Seas, I'd walk. If I was on the Bliss, I'd use an Uber.

Just curious… how long is the walk?  Would it be challenging with two large suitcases, and small one?  We loved the convenience of walking to the port in Tampa 🙂

4 hours ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Just curious… how long is the walk?  Would it be challenging with two large suitcases, and small one?  We loved the convenience of walking to the port in Tampa 🙂

If you mean two people with three cases, here are the assumptions, a) the people are in reasonable shape b) the large suitcases are on wheels and maybe c) the smaller case can be hooked to the larger  as shown in the article below.

https://www.cleverjourney.com/hooking-luggage-together/

In general, I would usually not walk since the CP has a shuttle, but with two 4,000 passenger ships in port, I would walk to Berth 92-93.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2023 at 9:40 AM, scottca075 said:

If you mean two people with three cases, here are the assumptions, a) the people are in reasonable shape b) the large suitcases are on wheels and maybe c) the smaller case can be hooked to the larger  as shown in the article below.

https://www.cleverjourney.com/hooking-luggage-together/

In general, I would usually not walk since the CP has a shuttle, but with two 4,000 passenger ships in port, I would walk to Berth 92-93.

Perfect!  Thanks!

On 1/20/2023 at 3:28 AM, vacationlover_mn said:

I did a video of my walk from the Crowne Plaza to the Cruise Port (Navigator of the Seas).  Here's a link to it: 

The video itself is 12 minutes long, as is the walk, at a strolling (as opposed to striding) pace.  Very level, wide sidewalks, and even a bit scenic.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, simong said:

does crowne plaza offer "stay and cruise " packages in july

They have in the past for cruises of 7 days or less, but my guess is that if you were on a 14 night cruise and called them, they might be accommodating. I can't imagine who stays at the CP besides cruisers.