Entertainment on Iona

amajaa

Hi, has anyone managed to book any theatre shows before they boarded for Iona. Our cruise Personaliser says you can book from today, but there isn’t anything there to book. I expect I will just have to keep trying and hope something pops up soon. Any advice 

10 minutes ago, amajaa said:

Hi, has anyone managed to book any theatre shows before they boarded for Iona. Our cruise Personaliser says you can book from today, but there isn’t anything there to book. I expect I will just have to keep trying and hope something pops up soon. Any advice 

On our last cruise they were two days late. Then they appeared in dribs and drabs

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, amajaa said:

Mine appeared at midnight going into the next day.

15 hours ago, amajaa said:

Sounds as if you are on the same cruise as us then. Just 2 weeks to go!

• Like 1

A similar question if anyone can help.

We are travelling with Son and family soon it says you have to register for children’s clubs. Does that appear when advertised or can it first appear at any time after the date it says it’s going to and has anyone ever had a problem booking kids in? 

1 hour ago, Jazzytelly said:

A similar question if anyone can help.

We are travelling with Son and family soon it says you have to register for children’s clubs. Does that appear when advertised or can it first appear at any time after the date it says it’s going to and has anyone ever had a problem booking kids in? 

You normally book children in to clubs when making booking as they are capacity controlled. There have been many posts on here on the past where the stay stateroom is available but they have refused booking because that the capacity for different age groups of for the ship have been reached.

2 hours ago, majortom10 said:

You normally book children in to clubs when making booking as they are capacity controlled. There have been many posts on here on the past where the stay stateroom is available but they have refused booking because that the capacity for different age groups of for the ship have been reached.

I am assuming the children in question are already booked onboard the ship but I notice as I am trying to book the entertainment which still hasn’t appeared, there is a bit at the bottom that says ‘ Children’s Club Registration’ followed by:-

For our younger guests

The whole family will be in their element on a P&O Cruises holiday. From splashing in the pools to braving the heights of Altitude, watching a film together to sharing an ice cream – all of your favourite family moments can be enjoyed with a vast array of age-tailored activities. The Reef and Scene children’s club provide activities for children with age-specific clubs and activities.' To register your child to use the children’s club, please complete the below form 14 days before you board.

I assume this is what the poster is referring 

23 hours ago, majortom10 said:

Yes as post above the kids are on booking I was referring to the registration just before you sail.

Well even though the Cruise Personaliser says we could book from Friday and we have also had an email today saying entertainment is now available to book, it still isn’t showing. A bit annoying really , hopefully it will pop up soon.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2023 at 5:44 PM, amajaa said:

Thanks both, I love the theatre shows so don’t want to miss the shows. 

Hi, I have just returned from a cruise and although I booked shows beforehand there was plenty of availability whilst on ship as I cancelled and rebooked a number of times.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Sheila127 said:

Hi, I have just returned from a cruise and although I booked shows beforehand there was plenty of availability whilst on ship as I cancelled and rebooked a number of times.

I am referring to shows in the Headliners Theatre.  The Limelight club was always fully booked.

• Like 2