Celebrity Beyond Transatlantic Entertainment

RMore49

We are currently booked on the Beyond for a seven night Caribbean cruise Jan 22nd, '23.  We also booked our first TA departing April 22, '23 on the Beyond going to Rome and remaining on the Beyond to the Greek Islands and back to Rome.  Thus we will have four weeks on the Beyond in the same year.

We were just told all those cruises will have the same big show entertainment.  Some changes will take place with comedians and magicians as well as the small bans. We're considering canceling if that the case.

Would appreciate comment.

One of Captain Kate's recent IG posts was said good-bye to the BY02 cast of performers---meaning BY03 is just starting (mid-January) and will be there for the next 4+ months.

Edited by jwlane

2 hours ago, RMore49 said:

We are currently booked on the Beyond for a seven night Caribbean cruise Jan 22nd, '23.  We also booked our first TA departing April 22, '23 on the Beyond going to Rome and remaining on the Beyond to the Greek Islands and back to Rome.  Thus we will have four weeks on the Beyond in the same year.

We were just told all those cruises will have the same big show entertainment.  Some changes will take place with comedians and magicians as well as the small bans. We're considering canceling if that the case.

Would appreciate comment.

I was on Beyond B2B 11/27-12/4. I’m not surprised that this is true. The shows and cast are truly spectacular. During the two weeks I was on, the shows were repeated. I think it’s understandable considering the resources that go into these productions.

FWIW, the quality is extraordinary. The cast said they practice 6 hours/day.

That said, you may want to consider a switch to another ship for part of the four weeks.

You just scared me for a moment; the TA is April 23!  We are also on the following cruise.  Our plan is to space out a few of the shows, but really looking forward to being in the audience!  So you want to cancel all of the cruises or just the last two, based on the entertainment?  Am I reading correctly?

Edited by Lastdance

Sorry about using April 22nd as a start.  That's the date we go to Ft Lauderdale.  Anyway, our final payment is due this week so we are considering changing things up.  Someone mentioned they were taking the Odyssey for their TA.  We were on the Odyssey in November and indeed a great ship and great shows.

BTW...Someone mentioned a spreadsheet.  I checked the link on one that was posted within a message.  But it sounds like there is one hosted by this Roll Call Moderator.  Can someone please share a link to that.